Deleted Rom Before Install

OP djmurray

15th April 2014, 12:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
hey Guys,

I by mistake deleted the rom on my phone, I know cannot load the rom or install a new rom. I have tried side loading via ADB, It does not show the device. I have checked in device manager and I can see LG-D802 as an "other" I have installed the drivers though.

Im really stuck and dont know what to do?

Any ideas?
15th April 2014, 01:17 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 550

300 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmurray

hey Guys,

I by mistake deleted the rom on my phone, I know cannot load the rom or install a new rom. I have tried side loading via ADB, It does not show the device. I have checked in device manager and I can see LG-D802 as an "other" I have installed the drivers though.

Im really stuck and dont know what to do?

Any ideas?

If sideloading a ROM is really impossible, then you either grab an OTG cable and put your ROM on a pendrive/memory-card; OR start your phone in download mode and flash a .kdz.
15th April 2014, 02:00 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hid3rs

If sideloading a ROM is really impossible, then you either grab an OTG cable and put your ROM on a pendrive/memory-card; OR start your phone in download mode and flash a .kdz.

Thanks for the reply. I really have no idea why I cant side load as I was able to load the Recovery via sideload.

I am battling to find an OTG cable, But I see you can DIY one, I will try this next.

I would really prefer to sideload. I can see the phone in device manager, however its disabled to driver missing.
15th April 2014, 02:31 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1,520

2,195 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmurray

Thanks for the reply. I really have no idea why I cant side load as I was able to load the Recovery via sideload.

I am battling to find an OTG cable, But I see you can DIY one, I will try this next.

I would really prefer to sideload. I can see the phone in device manager, however its disabled to driver missing.

Sory, what os dou you have ?

please download this

IF you want I cant connect remotely to you and try to set it up.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread