5,595,067 Members 40,569 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Dirty Unicorns 4.4.2 {Jewel} v7.0

Tip us?
 
kaisies
Old
#111  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 37
Join Date: Mar 2010
for some reason when trying to flash this, I get an error code 7, which seems to be this rom is not for my device (which it is) coming from Viper, (and prior to that, I did something really stupid and deleted ALL of my internal storage) is there anything special I should be doing?
 
Evolution_Freak
Old
#112  
Evolution_Freak's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 231
Posts: 413
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: East Stroudsburg
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisies View Post
for some reason when trying to flash this, I get an error code 7, which seems to be this rom is not for my device (which it is) coming from Viper, (and prior to that, I did something really stupid and deleted ALL of my internal storage) is there anything special I should be doing?
Did you install the TWRP recovery designed for KitKat first?

Sent from my EVO using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

If not, look here for the proper recovery:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2518211

Sent from my EVO using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
 
Mazda
Old
#113  
Mazda's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9462
Posts: 4,434
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Milton, Florida ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

 
DONATE TO ME
Thread updated with the latest and greatest v7.0

ENJOY!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mazda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Evolution_Freak
Old
#114  
Evolution_Freak's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 231
Posts: 413
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: East Stroudsburg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazda View Post
Thread updated with the latest and greatest v7.0

ENJOY!!!
Does this support the new partition layout?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
The Following User Says Thank You to Evolution_Freak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Notorious
Old
#115  
Notorious's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4890
Posts: 7,595
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atlanta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution_Freak View Post
Does this support the new partition layout?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
No and it never will unless someone builds it to support it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Notorious For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ultimatelegend1
Old
#116  
ultimatelegend1's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 71
Join Date: Sep 2013
Actually those on the new layout should get cu pretty soon, Mazda just updated to the new layout :thumbup:

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

OK ppl on the new layout if u want du plz follow this link https://plus.google.com/app/basic/st...platform%253D1
If u do face any bugs plz post them on the Google plus page as this a test build only NOW GO AND FLASH THAT ****TT:thumbup:

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ultimatelegend1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Evolution_Freak
Old
#117  
Evolution_Freak's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 231
Posts: 413
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: East Stroudsburg
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatelegend1 View Post
Actually those on the new layout should get cu pretty soon, Mazda just updated to the new layout :thumbup:

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

OK ppl on the new layout if u want du plz follow this link https://plus.google.com/app/basic/st...platform%253D1
If u do face any bugs plz post them on the Google plus page as this a test build only NOW GO AND FLASH THAT ****TT:thumbup:

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app
Thank you so much for this! I'm so happy to be running DU again!

Sent from my EVO using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes