Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,005 Members 38,066 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] App that adds prefix to dialed number? Calling card app maybe?

Tip us?

cadesdefy
Old
(Last edited by cadesdefy; 15th April 2014 at 03:07 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question [Q] App that adds prefix to dialed number? Calling card app maybe?

So I have tried about 10 apps so far that none seem to do what I am looking to accomplish. I am hoping that someone may have a suggestion.

I have a dial in phone system that allows me access to a dial tone. So if want to be able to select a number from my history, contacts or a clickable link and have it prompt which dialer I want to use. If I choose this app it should dial MY number and enter my access code THEN dial the number I was trying to call.

So for example I am trying to call 212-555-1212 and my number is 212-666-1212 it should dial:

212-666-1212[mynumber],,[pause]1234[accesscode],,[pause] 212-555-1212

I have found a few apps that seem to do this, however they have integrated them in such a way where it will only automatically enter into the "Calling card mode" based on dialing rules (Such as area code and country code) there is no way to manually select when to utilize the "calling card mode" and when not to,

I was thinking if there is a Alternative Dialer that supports calling cards, it will add the necessary hooks into the OS and then I can just manually select which app to use to make calls (Either the stock dialer or this new dialer)

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 514

DONATE TO ME
Have never looked into this kind of issue, but this seems like it might have the options you are looking for...?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....geodialerplus

If not, sorry.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)