[4.2 ->] Mount bind folders between sd and ext
Since Android 4.2 and the intro of multiusers there is a problem with bind folders across sdcards, making any attempt on mount bind folders as root would result in visible to root only.
Solution is to fool Android with temporary hijack debuggerd to create the mount binds for us. Thanks Chainfire
for this workaround!
* Download both files and rename without .txt
* edit debuggerd.mnt to suit your needs (using any other dir then /emulated/legacy/ will result in read only if browsing folders from sdcard0)
* move debuggerd.mnt to /system/bin
* move mount.sh to any place with execute permissions
* execute mount.sh with any preferred method.
2010 - P1000 : CM10
2012 - P6800 : CM10