FORUMS

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

Swappa’s New App Helps You Value Your Device

There comes a sad time in everyone’s life where you must part ways with your … more

Xiaomi Sold 34.7 Million Phones In 6 Months

2015 has been a phenomenal year for Xiaomi so far. With a stellar rise in 2014, 2015 saw … more

Sprint Reacts To Jab From T-Mobile

America’s cellular network space has always been a battle of the big four: Verizon, AT&T, … more

Necessary to install a screen protection.

92 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By xxjack3dxx, Member on 14th April 2014, 06:07 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th April 2014, 05:34 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 108

More
i have seen many customer bringing in multiple devices scratched. it almost always happens in situations you least expect. i had a construction worker come in. phone was beat to death and the screen was perfect yet a lady came in after bumping her phone on the side of her car and scratching it bad so you just never know. i got a zagg glass on mine and its awesome. feels just like the screen. why take the chance.

15th April 2014, 04:08 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 398

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bckrupps

i have seen many customer bringing in multiple devices scratched. it almost always happens in situations you least expect. i had a construction worker come in. phone was beat to death and the screen was perfect yet a lady came in after bumping her phone on the side of her car and scratching it bad so you just never know. i got a zagg glass on mine and its awesome. feels just like the screen. why take the chance.

Yup.

Why risk a 6-700 dollar device?
15th April 2014, 04:41 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
I am careful with my phone and haven't noticed any scratches.

As for the s-pen leaving marks, you could try using a a different tip. Your Note 3 should have come with extra tips, if you look closely they are different.
15th April 2014, 04:47 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidesear

I am careful with my phone and haven't noticed any scratches.

As for the s-pen leaving marks, you could try using a a different tip. Your Note 3 should have come with extra tips, if you look closely they are different.

i guess the screen protector allows you also to not have to worry about being careful all the time lol
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread