Necessary to install a screen protection.

OP xxjack3dxx

15th April 2014, 05:34 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 107

810 posts
i have seen many customer bringing in multiple devices scratched. it almost always happens in situations you least expect. i had a construction worker come in. phone was beat to death and the screen was perfect yet a lady came in after bumping her phone on the side of her car and scratching it bad so you just never know. i got a zagg glass on mine and its awesome. feels just like the screen. why take the chance.
15th April 2014, 04:08 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 393

1,635 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bckrupps

i have seen many customer bringing in multiple devices scratched. it almost always happens in situations you least expect. i had a construction worker come in. phone was beat to death and the screen was perfect yet a lady came in after bumping her phone on the side of her car and scratching it bad so you just never know. i got a zagg glass on mine and its awesome. feels just like the screen. why take the chance.

Yup.

Why risk a 6-700 dollar device?
15th April 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 29

64 posts
I am careful with my phone and haven't noticed any scratches.

As for the s-pen leaving marks, you could try using a a different tip. Your Note 3 should have come with extra tips, if you look closely they are different.
15th April 2014, 04:47 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 107

810 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidesear

I am careful with my phone and haven't noticed any scratches.

As for the s-pen leaving marks, you could try using a a different tip. Your Note 3 should have come with extra tips, if you look closely they are different.

i guess the screen protector allows you also to not have to worry about being careful all the time lol
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread