Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,606 Members 47,851 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Necessary to install a screen protection.

Tip us?

bckrupps
Old
Thanks Meter 103
i have seen many customer bringing in multiple devices scratched. it almost always happens in situations you least expect. i had a construction worker come in. phone was beat to death and the screen was perfect yet a lady came in after bumping her phone on the side of her car and scratching it bad so you just never know. i got a zagg glass on mine and its awesome. feels just like the screen. why take the chance.

apallohadas
Old
Thanks Meter 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by bckrupps View Post
i have seen many customer bringing in multiple devices scratched. it almost always happens in situations you least expect. i had a construction worker come in. phone was beat to death and the screen was perfect yet a lady came in after bumping her phone on the side of her car and scratching it bad so you just never know. i got a zagg glass on mine and its awesome. feels just like the screen. why take the chance.
Yup.

Why risk a 6-700 dollar device?

slidesear
Old
Thanks Meter 19
I am careful with my phone and haven't noticed any scratches.

As for the s-pen leaving marks, you could try using a a different tip. Your Note 3 should have come with extra tips, if you look closely they are different.

bckrupps
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidesear View Post
I am careful with my phone and haven't noticed any scratches.

As for the s-pen leaving marks, you could try using a a different tip. Your Note 3 should have come with extra tips, if you look closely they are different.
i guess the screen protector allows you also to not have to worry about being careful all the time lol