Call Blocker

OP uniqueflips

14th April 2014, 05:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Hi Everyone,

Not sure if it's because of tax season but I'm getting multiple calls a day from telemarketers and wanted to know if anyone knows of a call blocker that will pickup and hangup or send a busy signal. Yes I know that VzW offers a paid version and you get 5 for free, I'm way beyond 5 different numbers calling. I remember on one of my Samsung devices it had a ROM with a native call blocker but everything on the Play store will send the calls to my voicemail which doesn't stop them from calling again even if they say it will pickup and hangup.

Rooted 4.4 OTA Droid Maxx

TIA
Last edited by uniqueflips; 14th April 2014 at 05:13 PM.
15th April 2014, 03:49 AM   |  #2  
Flag Staten Island
Thanks Meter: 30

211 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uniqueflips

Hi Everyone,

Not sure if it's because of tax season but I'm getting multiple calls a day from telemarketers and wanted to know if anyone knows of a call blocker that will pickup and hangup or send a busy signal. Yes I know that VzW offers a paid version and you get 5 for free, I'm way beyond 5 different numbers calling. I remember on one of my Samsung devices it had a ROM with a native call blocker but everything on the Play store will send the calls to my voicemail which doesn't stop them from calling again even if they say it will pickup and hangup.

Rooted 4.4 OTA Droid Maxx

TIA

Mr. Number answers and hangs up. It's a great app.
15th April 2014, 05:19 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 20

112 posts
Probably program tasker to do that. However, telemarketers are usually never allowed to hang up on you, so they are a great place to vent all your frustrations about the whole situation that's been escalating between Scotland and Belize. I know that one has me really worried. If they go to war, we may never have haggis or extradition free zones again! The horror!

Sent from my XT1080 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by Ivanstein; 15th April 2014 at 05:21 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread