FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Clearer Carriers

1,729 posts
Thanks Meter: 361

By mcwups1, Senior Member on 15th April 2014, 01:32 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I deeply apologize if I'm just blind, or getting old and senile, but who are all these Roms for?!? Which carrier? It gets a bit hard deciphering sometimes, and I'm not sure what the General thread is for.

Thanks for any light you may shed for this Sprint guy. If it's been answered, I again a apologize, but this XDA app doesn't do well with search.
The Following User Says Thank You to mcwups1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

15th April 2014, 07:28 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1,854

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcwups1

I deeply apologize if I'm just blind, or getting old and senile, but who are all these Roms for?!? Which carrier? It gets a bit hard deciphering sometimes, and I'm not sure what the General thread is for.

Thanks for any light you may shed for this Sprint guy. If it's been answered, I again a apologize, but this XDA app doesn't do well with search.

You should be able to use most of them read the op and will say what carries it's for, i know viper and arhd can be used for Sprint
15th April 2014, 10:33 AM |#3  
Account currently disabled
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Thumbs up
You should be able to use most of them read the op and will say what carries it's for, i know viper and arid can be used for Sprint
15th April 2014, 05:27 PM |#4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Liverpool, Merseyside
Thanks Meter: 3,772

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewnelson

You should be able to use most of them read the op and will say what carries it's for, i know viper and arid can be used for Sprint

Any reason, besides spamming/trolling, for you copying the post previous to yours?
The Following User Says Thank You to EddyOS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2014, 06:04 PM |#5  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 1,475

Donate to Me
More
So long as you are flashing gsm based roms with gsm phones and cdma roms with cdma phones you should be fine I believe.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to exad For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2014, 06:41 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1,854

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyOS

Any reason, besides spamming/trolling, for you copying the post previous to yours?

Good old copy and paste lol
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)