Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,985 Members 53,889 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Clearer Carriers

Tip us?

mcwups1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 213
Default Clearer Carriers

I deeply apologize if I'm just blind, or getting old and senile, but who are all these Roms for?!? Which carrier? It gets a bit hard deciphering sometimes, and I'm not sure what the General thread is for.

Thanks for any light you may shed for this Sprint guy. If it's been answered, I again a apologize, but this XDA app doesn't do well with search.
The Following User Says Thank You to mcwups1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jaythenut
Old
Thanks Meter 1454
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcwups1 View Post
I deeply apologize if I'm just blind, or getting old and senile, but who are all these Roms for?!? Which carrier? It gets a bit hard deciphering sometimes, and I'm not sure what the General thread is for.

Thanks for any light you may shed for this Sprint guy. If it's been answered, I again a apologize, but this XDA app doesn't do well with search.
You should be able to use most of them read the op and will say what carries it's for, i know viper and arhd can be used for Sprint

andrewnelson
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 23
You should be able to use most of them read the op and will say what carries it's for, i know viper and arid can be used for Sprint

EddyOS
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2882
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewnelson View Post
You should be able to use most of them read the op and will say what carries it's for, i know viper and arid can be used for Sprint
Any reason, besides spamming/trolling, for you copying the post previous to yours?
HTC One M8 (Gunmetal Grey) 16GB
ROM: 1.54.401.10 (KOT49H) | HBOOT: 3.16.0.0000 S-OFF | Recovery: Stock | Baseband: 1.16.2133156.UA15G_20.18m.4096.07L | Kernel: Stock | CID: HTC__001

OnePlus One (Sandstone Black) 64GB *** PENDING ***

If you have a question, great - but DO NOT PM ME WITH IT!!! | [GUIDE] Return your EU M8 to 100% Stock (S-OFF Required)
The Following User Says Thank You to EddyOS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

exad
Old
Thanks Meter 1390

DONATE TO ME
So long as you are flashing gsm based roms with gsm phones and cdma roms with cdma phones you should be fine I believe.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda app-developers app
My Phone: Telus HTC One M8: 3.16 HBOOT S-OFF

Exad's m8 everything explained thread for teh noobs

The Following User Says Thank You to exad For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jaythenut
Old
Thanks Meter 1454
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyOS View Post
Any reason, besides spamming/trolling, for you copying the post previous to yours?
Good old copy and paste lol