XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.4.2] CyanogenMod 11.0 [UNOFFICIAL]

Tip us?

kamus23
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitaxas View Post
I am also curious about this, because I am looking for the newest possible android version for this phone with the least amount of issues. (my sister is using it now, and it has a custom ICS that cannot use data, send text or show a signal bar, but can still make calls if in a service area...)
if you work for u8800 Venezuela 5-1, but the data do not work, only wiffi and mobile network, but I'm sure a 5.img file a pro with kk, can operate the data ...

can someone please send me a 5.img file (5iromtools backup) your rom kk

NickVXD
Old
Thanks Meter 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamus23 View Post
if you work for u8800 Venezuela 5-1, but the data do not work, only wiffi and mobile network, but I'm sure a 5.img file a pro with kk, can operate the data ...

can someone please send me a 5.img file (5iromtools backup) your rom kk
If you restore IMEI from a U8800Pro to a U8800-51 you will mess up your partitions and get a blue screen, nothing more. After that, your phone is completely dead. Never try to restore backups of 5iromtools to different phones, trust me, I learned it the hard way.
Click if I helped
Galaxy Note 2 International N7100
*Rocking DN3 V4 RC2 ROM + GS5 MOD as a daily driver <-- best ROM EVER!
*Latest MJ9 bootloader
*KNOX tripped

kamus23
Old
(Last edited by kamus23; Yesterday at 03:05 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
I assure you that is completely safe, because in Venezuela use of ICS in u8800pro u8800 51 mounted without problem (data, 3G, wiffi, call messages all ok)

file of the 5.img ICSPRO roms was used to obtain data and phone did not die.
please need a file 5.img ROMS KK

excuse my bad English

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickVXD View Post
If you restore IMEI from a U8800Pro to a U8800-51 you will mess up your partitions and get a blue screen, nothing more. After that, your phone is completely dead. Never try to restore backups of 5iromtools to different phones, trust me, I learned it the hard way.

korekore1
Old
Thanks Meter 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamus23 View Post
I assure you that is completely safe, because in Venezuela use of ICS in u8800pro u8800 51 mounted without problem (data, 3G, wiffi, call messages all ok)

file of the 5.img ICSPRO roms was used to obtain data and phone did not die.
please need a file 5.img ROMS KK

excuse my bad English
you have already opened a separate thread for this exact matter,keep this thread ON-topic.