FORUMS

XPrivacy for Android Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Have you ever been on the Google Play Store and saw an app that you wanted to … more

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] i9505 wont stay off when charging

15th April 2014, 12:01 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag midlands
Thanks Meter: 102

More
As the title says, stays off fine, turns on fine, charges fine when the phone is on.
If the phone is fully turned off and I plug the charger in, it boots up. On SHOstock 4.4 rom just flashed,
didnt do it on stock or phoenix rom, but phoenix rom randomly rebooted to boot screen and stuck there.

15th April 2014, 02:45 PM |#2  
Flag owerri
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robneymcplum

As the title says, stays off fine, turns on fine, charges fine when the phone is on.
If the phone is fully turned off and I plug the charger in, it boots up. On SHOstock 4.4 rom just flashed,
didnt do it on stock or phoenix rom, but phoenix rom randomly rebooted to boot screen and stuck there.

I have the same issue with omega rom v19 for i9500.
15th April 2014, 03:50 PM |#3  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 453

More
If you keep up with the news, you would know It's a new feature of android 4.4 😩
Now as you seam to be using i9500 I'm not sure if there is a fix, however there is I fix for i9505, have a look around in the custom kernel's for i9500 to see if a dev has "fixed it" yet.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ranger4740 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2014, 05:48 PM |#4  
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 225

More
Quote:

It's down to custom roms & kernels
If your on shostock download @jeboo kernel 3.1 from here & it allows charging while powered down? Just flash via recovery
The Following User Says Thank You to 11calcal For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2014, 06:49 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag midlands
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11calcal

It's down to custom roms & kernels
If your on shostock download @jeboo kernel 3.1 from here & it allows charging while powered down? Just flash via recovery

Thankyou
15th April 2014, 07:06 PM |#6  
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 225

More
Quote:

Thankyou

No worries
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread