Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Bought rooted Note 2, want to return it to stock

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By jshalala, Junior Member on 15th April 2014, 07:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
As the title states I bought a rooted VERIZON Note 2 off of Swappa. Phone works fine, there are just some quirks that bother me (camera not connecting unless I restart, etc).
I want to return it to factory configuration. Currently the Android version is 4.4.2 and the ParanoidAndroid version is 4.0-BETA.

I was planning to download the stock ROM so the phone is exactly like it was from Verizon. I need to know exactly what programs and drivers I need to download to my computer first however and what the best sites are to use. A couple online forums and links lead me to download Odin but I also ended up installing a couple other programs also (search engines, etc) that caused my computer to go crazy. I restored it back to a later date to remove anything installed and am ready to try again.
I just need GOOD links that give me exactly what I need. I don't want any spam, stupid search engines, additional programs, etc installed.
I also need to know what drivers I need to install and where I can safely download those.
Once I have the supporting programs I think I can easily restore my phone.

Thanks in advance!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread