XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Mod] Dark Apps - Modded styles.xml...

Tip us?

slonn
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperienceD View Post
I'm going to turn this thread in to a tutorial instead, given the number of downloads and thanks received it's not really worth the effort these days of modding and testing which is twice the work for me as I theme them to suit my own theme too.
That's a shame. I really enjoy having your dark apps on my phone and would have loved to have the same on KK.
The Following User Says Thank You to slonn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheQwertiest
Old
Thanks Meter 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperienceD View Post
I'm going to turn this thread in to a tutorial instead, given the number of downloads and thanks received it's not really worth the effort these days of modding and testing which is twice the work for me as I theme them to suit my own theme too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slonn View Post
That's a shame. I really enjoy having your dark apps on my phone and would have loved to have the same on KK.
Agreed, it's quite a shame =(
Can't blame you though, for some reason there are not a lot of modding\flashing enthusiasts on our device, despite it being one of the popular devices being sold :\
The qwertiest man in the world!
Feeling slightly superior...

Chris8209
Old
Thanks Meter 0
what iam doing wrong.... ???

I download zip pack and all apk and repack to zip and then i try instal in recovery its failed .... when i try install applications from file manager its too failed ...

XperienceD
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris8209 View Post
what iam doing wrong.... ???
This...
Quote:
and repack to zip and then i try instal in recovery its failed
Flash the zip as it is.
X10 -|- ARC -|- RAY -|- Z -|- Z1 COMPACT
Why prefix thread titles with a [Q] but not post in Q&A

Do XDA a favour and type your "how to -insert mod here" into Google before starting new threads.

Chris8209
Old
(Last edited by Chris8209; 9th April 2014 at 12:14 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
but in orginal zip is only 3 apk conversation phonebook and settings no clock no calendar

XperienceD
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2255
Quote:
but in orginal zip is only 3 apk conversation phonebook and settings no clock no calendar
Then you've not added the attached apks to the zip properly, so download it again, flash it, then manually move the attached apks in the normal manner. Read the second post in my apk modding thread to learn how to apks to a zip properly. You also don't install system apps, you replace them and change permissions.

Sent from the app on my Z1C...

Do XDA a favour and type your "how to -insert mod here" into Google before starting new threads.

BarbasanAB
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Request Please

@ XperienceD... There is a Black Theme by HackitZ with good white text over black in Contacts. Unfortunately, if HackitZ theme is installed, Call, Message and Contact icons disappear. Can you PLEASE merge yours and his (if he permits of course) to come up with a perfectly working theme? thank you so much....

XperienceD
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2255
OP updated.

Tags
conversations, dark apps, phonebook, settings, z1 compact