XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [unofficial][moded][cm11][4.4.2][nightlies][vs980][vzw]

Tip us?

Lawlrus
Old
Thanks Meter 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by masri1987 View Post
Thank you sir, I am the one that has been Mia.
Well I don't pay attention since I gave up on my aosp dreams. Where it at?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Its in the same forum this thread is in.

Not being an ass like I always am, I just don't like cross posting threads out of respect. Its in the vs980 Dev sub forum tusctwo is the op. Its the same thread that was 4.3, updated for 4.4

Sent from my VS980 4G
The Following User Says Thank You to Lawlrus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

masri1987
Old
Thanks Meter 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlrus View Post
Its in the same forum this thread is in.

Not being an ass like I always am, I just don't like cross posting threads out of respect. Its in the vs980 Dev sub forum tusctwo is the op. Its the same thread that was 4.3, updated for 4.4

Sent from my VS980 4G
I have no clue what you're talking about. Ever since they split up the forums for the g2 I've been lost. I barely found this forum again two days ago lol

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Lawlrus
Old
Thanks Meter 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by masri1987 View Post
I have no clue what you're talking about. Ever since they split up the forums for the g2 I've been lost. I barely found this forum again two days ago lol

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk
Check your PMS.

Sent from my LG-VS980

finger11
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by commissionerg View Post
I had the same issue. Thanks for this. I'm going to clean flash again and try it this way.
At what point do you move the apk over?

steveo17
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by finger11 View Post
At what point do you move the apk over?
have the rom completely setup and then move it over and set permissions
Help Me & Help You. Sign up for 15gb of free storage at Copy.com using this referral, https://copy.com?r=fJoSfY

I get 5 more GB and you get 5 more GB. We both win.

g S x
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Would anyone know why my call log would stay empty? I clean flashed and it didn't fix it

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk 2

Sonic_44
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by g S x View Post
Would anyone know why my call log would stay empty? I clean flashed and it didn't fix it

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk 2
CyanogenMod changed the normal dialer to have properties like the Nexus 5 Dialer to have reverse look up. This last build by Gr33n was right in the middle of the Telephony (dialer) changes and the call log history hadn't been fixed yet. All the telephony changes are, I'm assuming, what the cause of a lot of Roaming errors people were getting. It's ALSO the same reason that if you flash the Nexus 5 dialer from the OP that it won't work properly anymore. My best suggestion would be to either move the Nexus 5 dialer to the proper folder using Root Explorer or DL a CM nightly. Or wait til the Official CM M5 Snapshot comes out either today or tomorrow.
The above words have been translated into English by a Superior Google powered device

Droid, Droid X, Thunderbolt, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7 (2012), Galaxy S4 (VZW), Nexus 5(AT&T), LG G2 (VZW),
The Following User Says Thank You to Sonic_44 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bigwavedave25
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Awesome, once I saw Viper4Android in the screenshots I was basically sold. Been looking for a AOSP-like Rom that had or would allow Viper integration. I do still get the random SOD's, but so far this has been more stable than OSE for me. Thanks!
LG G2 VS980 / Rom: gr33nd3vil's [modded] CM11 nightlies 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus toro / Rom: Shiny-OTA Android 4.4.2
Nexus 7 (2012) / Rom: Shiny-OTA Android 4.4.2
HTC Incredible AMOLED / Rom: CM7.1 (retired)