FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

HELP cant flash any rom

44 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By serg710, Member on 3rd April 2014, 09:51 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
cant install any rom on my note 3 these are steps i use

1st
install N900PVPUCNAB_N900PSPTCNAB_N900PVPUCNAB_HOME.tar with ODIN (since after wipe and failed flash i have no OS)

2nd
root with CF-Auto-Root-hltespr-hltespr-smn900p.tar in odin

3rd
install recovery i have tried:
TWRP openrecovery-twrp-2.7.0.1-hltespr-4.4.img
philz_touch_6.12.9-hltespr.tar
CWM recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.6-hltespr

one error i always get is unable to mount usb storage
and also sd sames damaged sometimes after trying to flash rom and then restore to stock

i have tried almost every rom in sprint note 3 section
 
 
3rd April 2014, 02:36 PM |#2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
all these views no input
3rd April 2014, 02:55 PM |#3  
micmars's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 14,628
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by serg710

all these views no input

Dump your SD card, as it appears fried.

Reflash the rom, get a new card, and put your backups on your internal memory for the time being.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to micmars For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2014, 03:45 PM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by micmars

Dump your SD card, as it appears fried.

Reflash the rom, get a new card, and put your backups on your internal memory for the time being.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

ok will try that i read to get samsung that they were better what do you recommend then?

and what about the usbstorage issue i keep getting?
The Following User Says Thank You to serg710 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2014, 04:55 PM |#5  
micmars's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 14,628
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by serg710

ok will try that i read to get samsung that they were better what do you recommend then?

and what about the usbstorage issue i keep getting?

I can't recommend brands, since I haven't bought one in years (still using the 16 GB one I had in my E4GT), but I'd go with the Sammy if you like, since they made the phone. Probably a safe call.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to micmars For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2014, 05:23 PM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by micmars

I can't recommend brands, since I haven't bought one in years (still using the 16 GB one I had in my E4GT), but I'd go with the Sammy if you like, since they made the phone. Probably a safe call.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

thats the one i had in it a 32gn uhs-1 class 10 leaning against in now

just ordered this one
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
3rd April 2014, 08:51 PM |#7  
kaos420's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
dantes inferno
Thanks Meter: 1,932
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by serg710

cant install any rom on my note 3 these are steps i use

1st
install N900PVPUCNAB_N900PSPTCNAB_N900PVPUCNAB_HOME.tar with ODIN (since after wipe and failed flash i have no OS)

2nd
root with CF-Auto-Root-hltespr-hltespr-smn900p.tar in odin

3rd
install recovery i have tried:
TWRP openrecovery-twrp-2.7.0.1-hltespr-4.4.img
philz_touch_6.12.9-hltespr.tar
CWM recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.6-hltespr

one error i always get is unable to mount usb storage
and also sd sames damaged sometimes after trying to flash rom and then restore to stock

i have tried almost every rom in sprint note 3 section

before you get rid of your sd card if you don't mind i have a few question?

1. why if your going custom rom would you do step 2? you had no need to root it if you were doing step 3 and installing a custom recovery/rom.
2. do you have a sd card adapter for micro sd? can you see if the computer sees it....
3. if pc doesn't detect it. can you look under windows disc management ... tell us if you see a unallocated space matching sd size?
4.also what format was sd fat32 or or exfat?
The Following User Says Thank You to kaos420 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th April 2014, 12:07 PM |#8  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos420

before you get rid of your sd card if you don't mind i have a few question?

1. why if your going custom rom would you do step 2? you had no need to root it if you were doing step 3 and installing a custom recovery/rom.
2. do you have a sd card adapter for micro sd? can you see if the computer sees it....
3. if pc doesn't detect it. can you look under windows disc management ... tell us if you see a unallocated space matching sd size?
4.also what format was sd fat32 or or exfat?

i was under impression you need root to instal custom recovery (bin a long time since messed with android)
yes pc see's and write to it so does phone just after reboot or sometimes taking it out of phone or pc and swamping it to phone or pc it gets damaged (yes i unmount it first)
i formatted it both with note 3 and windows as fat32
15th April 2014, 10:50 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I am having the same exact issues, did you ever find any solutions to this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes