Post Reply

[Q] Closest to Stock Developer Edition ROM?

OP Silellak

15th April 2014, 04:32 PM   |  #1  
Silellak's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 531
 
1,071 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Hey all,

I was thinking of finally taking the plunge and unlocking my One and installing a ROM. I don't really need any fancy bells & whistles...mostly just want to take my AT&T model and turn it into a Developer Edition (or as close as possible to that).

I've searched the forums, but still haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. The closest I found was this Developer Edition conversion thread, which seems to have its own issues with reception indicators and such:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2601356

Has anyone else successfully made this conversation? Thanks in advance!
15th April 2014, 05:08 PM   |  #2  
DeathAngel66669's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 245
 
342 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
My phone is unlocked, s-off, SuperCID, running lastest dev. firmware 4.19.1540.9. The closest rom that I've found based on this firmware is SkyDragon v15.1. It's not completely "stock", but it works for me. Hope this helps.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-14-09-40-47.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	2688045  
The Following User Says Thank You to DeathAngel66669 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2014, 06:36 PM   |  #3  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 1,195
 
3,091 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silellak

I was thinking of finally taking the plunge and unlocking my One and installing a ROM. I don't really need any fancy bells & whistles...mostly just want to take my AT&T model and turn it into a Developer Edition (or as close as possible to that).

So convert your phone with the latest dev edition RUU. You will need S-OFF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silellak

I've searched the forums, but still haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. The closest I found was this Developer Edition conversion thread, which seems to have its own issues with reception indicators and such

You just have to edit your SKU ID to make your reception icon looks like they were before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silellak

Has anyone else successfully made this conversation? Thanks in advance!

Many of us mate Make sure there is a way to go back to stock if you need to send your phone for repair under warranty.
post your getvar all, will be easier to say what you have to do to convert your phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2014, 11:05 PM   |  #4  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,081
 
4,000 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

So convert your phone with the latest dev edition RUU. You will need S-OFF.


You just have to edit your SKU ID to make your reception icon looks like they were before


Many of us mate Make sure there is a way to go back to stock if you need to send your phone for repair under warranty.
post your getvar all, will be easier to say what you have to do to convert your phone.

he's on AT&T all you have to do is change your CID to: BS_US001 and flash a RUU
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes