Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,007 Members 40,562 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] lg g2 at&t d800 bricked...

Tip us?

Tevers
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Clock [q] lg g2 at&t d800 bricked...

(LG G2 AT&T LG-D800) Im in a Major need of help i followed this guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2451696 and did everything successfully until i booted it back up, and it stays on the Lg logo until the battery dies, or i turn it off holding the power button. It still boots into recovery mode but my recovery isn't very obedient because when i touch the screen, it doesn't react. only sometimes, so thats not usable. When i enter download mode, it has this little box saying "download mode" but it doesnt boot up to the firmware update screen. I could easily fix this problem. but the main problem ive encountered is that it won't connect to the pc correctly. it pops up saying "android adb interface" so i have the right drivers installed. but when i use adb shell or adb devices, its no where to be found. I tried to fix it using LG Mobile Support Tool, but when i click on "update recovery" in the top right corner, and type the IMEI it it works until it starts, then it pops up saying "the phone is disconnected to the pc" so the main problem is getting it to connect to the pc i could easily fix it then. Until then, i need someones' help. PLEASE HELP SMART PEOPLE. i gave as much detail as possible. i found a guy with the same problem but, he found a solution, i could do the same but, pc problems... link here http://forum.xda-developers.com/sear...chid=266218258

penser
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Did you flash the patched kernel after booting into recovery?

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app
Devices:
LG G2 - Stock ATT 4.4.2

Atrix HD - Stock ATT 4.1.1