XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Tool][Windows/Linux] Android Flashable Zip Creator v2.0

Tip us?

Maximumiron
Old
(Last edited by Maximumiron; 13th April 2014 at 03:35 AM.) Reason: update
Thanks Meter 19
Default Here is the zip

Only have one left as I deleted each as I tried the next test to make sure I was not using the same file over again.

Edit: took forever for the upload to finish, and for some reason is not showing in this post. Will try to figure out why it is not here.

2nd edit.: I flashed philz touch recovery back on the device. I used the tool you provided and asked me to test. I used the i317 binaries loaded in the tool, not the ones in the zip file. I was able to successfully add an app to system, and at same time remove another app.

Question-- the tool allows to wipe dalvik cache. Now would there be times that it would be better to wipe dalvik cache before running the aroma installer on device?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
@Maximumiron can you share the zip file that was created?
Current device I317 on H20 (an ATT mvno prepaid)

Former device Skyrocket (bricked while trying to switch to a rom not made by SeanzScreams)
Wifes device Apple 4s (yeah I know, one of the sheep) but she finally let me jailbreak. Still not as great as rooted android....

Nikhil
Old
(Last edited by Nikhil; 13th April 2014 at 06:01 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximumiron View Post
Only have one left as I deleted each as I tried the next test to make sure I was not using the same file over again.

Edit: took forever for the upload to finish, and for some reason is not showing in this post. Will try to figure out why it is not here.

2nd edit.: I flashed philz touch recovery back on the device. I used the tool you provided and asked me to test. I used the i317 binaries loaded in the tool, not the ones in the zip file. I was able to successfully add an app to system, and at same time remove another app.

Question-- the tool allows to wipe dalvik cache. Now would there be times that it would be better to wipe dalvik cache before running the aroma installer on device?
It won't make any difference if dalvik caches are wiped before or after installing apps. Those files lies in a particular location which is removed
For your concern, you can do it in 2 ways
1. Wipe dalvik cache through recovery and then flash zip file.
2. Go to Other Preferences->modify aroma updater script-> cut the piece of code of dalvik cache and move it above on the top before installation code starts->press save->create aroma flashable zip

Quote:
Originally Posted by aljazirrr View Post
I'm running Windows 7 SP1 32bit ,Java instaled but i get an error something like could not find the main or something, someone can help me with this?
Can you share a Screenshot of the error?
Lib folder is required to be present where jar file is located. Make sure it is present!
If I can be of any assistance, just PM

aljazirrr
Old
(Last edited by aljazirrr; 13th April 2014 at 06:53 AM.)
Thanks Meter 145

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
It won't make any difference if dalvik caches are wiped before or after installing apps. Those files lies in a particular location which is removed
For your concern, you can do it in 2 ways
1. Wipe dalvik cache through recovery and then flash zip file.
2. Go to Other Preferences->modify aroma updater script-> cut the piece of code of dalvik cache and move it above on the top before installation code starts->press save->create aroma flashable zip

Can you share a Screenshot of the error?
Lib folder is required to be present where jar file is located. Make sure it is present!
Reinstal Java and all works good but one thing ,the rezolution is to big ,and i can't add zip destination for this reason my PC is running on 1024/768
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0004.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	255.2 KB
ID:	2683218  
If my post has been helpful or if you think I'm a jerk because I'm painfully honest.... Hit THANKS. It doesn't hurt.
Phones list>
HTC Desire HD ...
HTC One S(C2)...
HTC One X+ Stock Rom
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RajatPatel
Old
Thanks Meter 159
Quote:
Reinstal Java and all works good but one thing ,the rezolution is to big ,and i can't add zip destination for this reason
Time to upgrade i guess, LOL ..... Just kidding

On a serious note, both of us are more developers than designers, so while we were designing the layout it gave weird problems while resizing the tool, so we altogether disabled the resizing ability to deal with that, that's the reason why it is giving u such problems. Sorry for that....

But I can assure you that next version will have resizing ability which will solve your issue...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to RajatPatel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Nikhil
Old
(Last edited by Nikhil; 13th April 2014 at 07:19 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 773
Quote:
Reinstal Java and all works good but one thing ,the rezolution is to big ,and i can't add zip destination for this reason my PC is running on 1024/768
Above Post ^^

@RajatPatel How about Android Flashable Zip Creator Mini? (Less resolution, Limited Features)
If I can be of any assistance, just PM

RajatPatel
Old
Thanks Meter 159
Quote:
Above Post ^^

@RajatPatel How about Android Flashable Zip Creator Mini? (Less resolution, Limited Features)
Mini users will be much lesser if we release one, so I think as long as we can fix resizing issue, we should do that rather than releasing a "mini" I think..... And AFAIK, all xda folks are hungry for a feature rich app rather than a "mini"

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Kung Fu monkey
Old
Thanks Meter 50
How should i add framework, lib, etc files? Pls help me asap.

aeroman
Old
Thanks Meter 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung Fu monkey View Post
How should i add framework, lib, etc files? Pls help me asap.
should comes with next version, read pls a few pages or postings back.

greetz

●Sent from my Galaxy S4-LTE√

Phones:
Galaxy S4-LTE | LG Nexus4 | LG GPad
V500
Rom: SlimKat v4.2 | SlimKat v4 | Mahdi-Rom v2.5
Kernel:
KT-AOSP | Matr1x v13.5 | dyn.Kernel.R4
Recovery:
Philz-CWM Touch | TWRP | TWRP

pls forgive for my english, was translated by Google.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aeroman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jebep
Old
Thanks Meter 4
If you want your device to be included in this list, kindly First test importing update binary of any working ROM and if you are able to flash generated zip file, share update-binary and updater-script file from that working Rom.[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to say THANKS (besides pressing the button)

I have used the couple of apps that work from the DEVICE to make flashable zips but THIS - being able to use it from the PC - is THE BOMB!!!

I just used it for my Sony Xperia ION (LT28h/i/att) and it worked GREAT using the correct binary just as you described.

PLEASE keep updating this!

I'll be trying the build.prop editor function next...

THANKS AGAIN!