**OFFICIAL** TWRP available for download!

14th April 2014, 02:44 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 83

288 posts
FWIW, it's working fine for me too.
14th April 2014, 05:04 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 181

3,311 posts
More
Question
Been using Simon's release and no issues at all. Any benefit flashing this over the Simon release version? Thanks
15th April 2014, 12:44 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 60

207 posts
More
Can anybody confirm that flashing through Flashify works? I'm apprehensive because TWRP Manager and GooManager both say there's no official recovery for this device
15th April 2014, 12:53 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 2

108 posts
I have this recovery installed and noticed something odd. With the phone powered off and not plugged into the charger, when I plug the phone into the charger the phone goes into recovery and then flashes a battery charging screen then back to recovery. It will do this until the phone is unplugged from the charger. Has anyone else seen this?
15th April 2014, 12:55 AM   |  #15  

207 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gris1016

I have this recovery installed and noticed something odd. With the phone powered off and not plugged into the charger, when I plug the phone into the charger the phone goes into recovery and then flashes a battery charging screen then back to recovery. It will do this until the phone is unplugged from the charger. Has anyone else seen this?

I have something similar happening with the unofficial CWM. It just went into recovery though, didn't flash the battery charging screen at all. I assumed it was a bug with the recoveries that'll get worked out somewhere down the line.
15th April 2014, 12:59 AM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 2

108 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky_005

I have something similar happening with the unofficial CWM. It just went into recovery though, didn't flash the battery charging screen at all. I assumed it was a bug with the recoveries that'll get worked out somewhere down the line.

Thanks for the response.
yeah its odd. I wanted to get the device fully charged while it was off and then do some battery life testing.
15th April 2014, 01:03 AM   |  #17  

207 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gris1016

Thanks for the response.
yeah its odd. I wanted to get the device fully charged while it was off and then do some battery life testing.

No problem mate. I know it wasn't very helpful but I figured I'd let you know you weren't alone/it isn't a pure TWRP issue.
16th April 2014, 12:15 AM   |  #18  

207 posts
More
Flashing via flashify works just fine for me.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread