Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Wearable Apps w/ Andreas Göransson – XDA:DevCon 2014

XDA:DevCon 2014 in Manchester, UK featured quite a few interesting topics as … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

**OFFICIAL** TWRP available for download!

OP shojus

14th April 2014, 03:44 PM   |  #11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 88
 
301 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
FWIW, it's working fine for me too.
14th April 2014, 06:04 PM   |  #12  
deeznuts's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 188
 
3,349 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
More
Question
Been using Simon's release and no issues at all. Any benefit flashing this over the Simon release version? Thanks
15th April 2014, 01:44 AM   |  #13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 88
 
340 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Can anybody confirm that flashing through Flashify works? I'm apprehensive because TWRP Manager and GooManager both say there's no official recovery for this device
15th April 2014, 01:53 AM   |  #14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
I have this recovery installed and noticed something odd. With the phone powered off and not plugged into the charger, when I plug the phone into the charger the phone goes into recovery and then flashes a battery charging screen then back to recovery. It will do this until the phone is unplugged from the charger. Has anyone else seen this?
15th April 2014, 01:55 AM   |  #15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 88
 
340 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gris1016

I have this recovery installed and noticed something odd. With the phone powered off and not plugged into the charger, when I plug the phone into the charger the phone goes into recovery and then flashes a battery charging screen then back to recovery. It will do this until the phone is unplugged from the charger. Has anyone else seen this?

I have something similar happening with the unofficial CWM. It just went into recovery though, didn't flash the battery charging screen at all. I assumed it was a bug with the recoveries that'll get worked out somewhere down the line.
15th April 2014, 01:59 AM   |  #16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky_005

I have something similar happening with the unofficial CWM. It just went into recovery though, didn't flash the battery charging screen at all. I assumed it was a bug with the recoveries that'll get worked out somewhere down the line.

Thanks for the response.
yeah its odd. I wanted to get the device fully charged while it was off and then do some battery life testing.
15th April 2014, 02:03 AM   |  #17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 88
 
340 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gris1016

Thanks for the response.
yeah its odd. I wanted to get the device fully charged while it was off and then do some battery life testing.

No problem mate. I know it wasn't very helpful but I figured I'd let you know you weren't alone/it isn't a pure TWRP issue.
16th April 2014, 01:15 AM   |  #18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 88
 
340 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Flashing via flashify works just fine for me.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes