5,595,918 Members 31,137 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from Thorvic777: Thunder Universe v5.5 SATABLE!!!!! READY TO DOWNLOAD

[ROM][DEODEXED][NEW V5.5 STABLE ready!!!!!! ][THUNDER_UNIVERSE ROM V5.5 ][¨FNB3][DEBLOATED][BEST BATTERY LIFE][ALL THE BEST][THEMED KITKAT FEEL]

Tip us?

jufegoco
Old
(Last edited by jufegoco; 9th April 2014 at 12:13 PM.)
Thanks Meter 71
Thorvic... Where are you man? We're waiting for your new version.. We Hope you're fine.. Are you?

EDIT: I tried Hassan, Omega, Lidroid, Sonic and Aicp Roms and although all they're very good... Thunder still the best for me. It's rock stable, fluid, any bugs or fc and it has an Unbeatable battery life!

I'm waiting v6 and I hope you're finish it soon... Thank you very much and tell us if we can help you something...

Sorry for my bad english..

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone: Samsung Galaxy SIV GT-I9500
Rom: Thunder Universe v5

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jufegoco For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Asabi Geliştirici
Old
Thanks Meter 11
How is Battery performance in this rom? I tried few custom roms but they didn't get a good Battery performance

GT-I9500 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

prodigyX
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Anybody know if ver 5.5 will work with the Galaxy Gear? I tried it a few versions ago but didn't work

I would love to come back to this ROM!
*=- Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Exynos Octa-Core 32gb BEAST -=*

Nadstaky
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Boot animation, clock widget

Hello,

Just installed 5.5

Please how to get the boot animation with lots of multicolor lightnings (seen on youtube).

And how can I get the "standard" Kitkat hour with the date. I have the circle clock and I don't like it.

Thanks,

Nad

ferparedes
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Hello, I'm on 4.5.5 (don't want to go to kit Kat just yet) and I've been having really heavy data usage from "OS services". Anyone else have this? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Tags
busybox, custom, deodexed, gt-i9500, rooted