Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,479 Members 48,289 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Gear 2/Gear 2 Neo Watch Styler equivalent?

Tip us?

Qwallace70129
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 191
Default Gear 2/Gear 2 Neo Watch Styler equivalent?

Ok. Ive waited....Ive watched....Ive listened. And to no avail. WHO DO WE HAVE TO BRIBE TO GET A WATCH STYLER TYPE APP FOR THE GEAR 2/GEAR 2 NEO? I mean its not like its a super expensive device like back in the old days when over in the sprint s3 forum people were making donations to get their favorite devs the phone so they could work their magic. WHO WANTS TO DO THIS FOR US??? I for one have $25 to put toward the first guy to make this dream possible for us gear2/gear2neo owners. WHOS WITH ME?????? Heck....charge 5 bucks for the app....YOU CAN MAKE A KILLING! IF YOU MAKE IT....WE WILL BUY! LOL. but seriously. sorry for the rant. but with everyone constantly touting how "easy" it is to create apps for tizen using the sdk.....why has no one done it??
The Following User Says Thank You to Qwallace70129 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jtorres747
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwallace70129 View Post
Ok. Ive waited....Ive watched....Ive listened. And to no avail. WHO DO WE HAVE TO BRIBE TO GET A WATCH STYLER TYPE APP FOR THE GEAR 2/GEAR 2 NEO? I mean its not like its a super expensive device like back in the old days when over in the sprint s3 forum people were making donations to get their favorite devs the phone so they could work their magic. WHO WANTS TO DO THIS FOR US??? I for one have $25 to put toward the first guy to make this dream possible for us gear2/gear2neo owners. WHOS WITH ME?????? Heck....charge 5 bucks for the app....YOU CAN MAKE A KILLING! IF YOU MAKE IT....WE WILL BUY! LOL. but seriously. sorry for the rant. but with everyone constantly touting how "easy" it is to create apps for tizen using the sdk.....why has no one done it??
I'm totally with you on this, I just got my Gear 2 Neo watch and did a search for watch faces and found that Watch Styler app but it only works with original Gear. (lame).

Is this due to it no longer being Android based and now being Tizen?

primo523
Old
Thanks Meter 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtorres747 View Post
I'm totally with you on this, I just got my Gear 2 Neo watch and did a search for watch faces and found that Watch Styler app but it only works with original Gear. (lame).

Is this due to it no longer being Android based and now being Tizen?
Correcto. I would only assume that a watch styler app will come soon. . Hope..

Sent from my SPH-L720 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13625
Please go here for new thread...http://forum.xda-developers.com/gear-2/help
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe