Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,798 Members 49,041 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Miui v6

Tip us?

proyatzu
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 186
Default Miui v6

Is there a way / someone who could port this rom to our device? I think something like that will give our old phone a bit more life. New stuffs make people (like me) happy
And miui v6 looks great

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to proyatzu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

marcof93
Old
Thanks Meter 12
I think we have to forget about miui..I remeber also V4 and V5, they were so slowly and laggy on our 2X..and I also want to remember you that they stole pengus work (with the old kowalski 2.6.x) and they used it in their miui without his authorisation..so they are not well accepted here

proyatzu
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcof93 View Post
I think we have to forget about miui..I remeber also V4 and V5, they were so slowly and laggy on our 2X..and I also want to remember you that they stole pengus work (with the old kowalski 2.6.x) and they used it in their miui without his authorisation..so they are not well accepted here
Btw miui v6 is 4.4.2 KitKat so it should be better in every term, not just The look. Also ye i know what theyve done. But think in this way: they stole our kernel, se stole their ROM

marcof93
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by proyatzu View Post
Btw miui v6 is 4.4.2 KitKat so it should be better in every term, not just The look. Also ye i know what theyve done. But think in this way: they stole our kernel, se stole their ROM

Ahahaha thinking this way u r right..but until we don't have a stable CM11, I think we can't expect nothing about Miui or other roms

duartix
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default I remember it being a dog...

...on a Mediatek6589 so I can't believe it will work good with the P990.