Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,384 Members 44,066 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

update for c6902 sound bug fix

Tip us?

unome1277
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default update for c6902 sound bug fix

does anyone know when will Sony release sound bug update for c6902 in the U.S. i know they are releasing sound bug fix for c6903

luis4ever
Old
Thanks Meter 802
Just flash FTF. Found it on another post:

https://mega.co.nz/#!EAsADSiZ!R3C9sP...mLvpBb7IMnCyqM
Sent from my Poisoned Sensation

HBOOT: 1.18 S-OFF
ROM: ViperS 1.1.0
RADIO: 11.76
KERNEL: SebastianFM 1.5.2

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luis4ever For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

abajarde
Old
Thanks Meter 4
This is odd. After updating to the latest build the sound issue where the phone speaker would sound instead of the loud speaker is gone. Still though when I use my headphones and the google music app the sound doesn't sound right until I press settings on the drop down menu. :-/ it's like the equalizer doesn't take effect until I do the former steps I mentioned. Thought this update would fix that too. 14.3.a.0.757

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

daxdax89
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by abajarde View Post
This is odd. After updating to the latest build the sound issue where the phone speaker would sound instead of the loud speaker is gone. Still though when I use my headphones and the google music app the sound doesn't sound right until I press settings on the drop down menu. :-/ it's like the equalizer doesn't take effect until I do the former steps I mentioned. Thought this update would fix that too. 14.3.a.0.757

I have same bug

abajarde
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I tried clearing the cache and delvick but that didn't fix this either. It's happened less than before but it's still present. I hate it because I listen to music though my phone several times a day. Everytime I hear the audio without the added effects I feel like :@ so I which this bug is fixed rather quickly.