Huawei: A Giant the Western World Should Look Out For

The post Huawei: A Giant the Western World Should Look Out For appeared first on … more

RAVPower RP-WD02 – Android Accessories Review

more

A Look at the Telegram+ Situation

more

Remove Unlocked Warning Message from Moto E 2015

more
Post Reply

[Q]_S5360, USB Device Not Recognized_ Help plz

OP gemnett

12th April 2014, 03:58 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

did you run the usb driver setup in compatibility mode?

right click the setup file
click properties
click compatibility tab
tick box to run in compatibility
select windows xp (service pack 2 will do)
apply
then run the setup

im using windows 8.1 and no problems with me

i did, pack 2..but still USB Device Not Recognized, maybe my phone die. hehe. but thank you....
Ah, this is my problem: "This device is disabled because the firmware of the device did not give it the required resources. (Code 29)"
12th April 2014, 05:45 PM   |  #12  
marcussmith2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,784
 
5,260 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemnett

i did, pack 2..but still USB Device Not Recognized, maybe my phone die. hehe. but thank you....
Ah, this is my problem: "This device is disabled because the firmware of the device did not give it the required resources. (Code 29)"

right click the device
click uninstall
restart the pc

then put phone into download mode
connect usb
push vol up on phone to start connection

drivers should then install
15th April 2014, 04:18 AM   |  #13  
DiwatangTboom's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Tanza, Cavite
Thanks Meter: 2
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Try to use your cable connected from your pc and your phone again. If the same problem happened, try to connect your phone using that cable to another pc. BUT if that phone is not recognized, I think the problem is in the cable. Try to buy another one, and if same thing happened, the problem is in the usb port of your phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to DiwatangTboom For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2014, 06:20 AM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiwatangTboom

Try to use your cable connected from your pc and your phone again. If the same problem happened, try to connect your phone using that cable to another pc. BUT if that phone is not recognized, I think the problem is in the cable. Try to buy another one, and if same thing happened, the problem is in the usb port of your phone.

I think so.. the problem is in the usb port of my phone... so, what i have to do ? replace?
16th April 2014, 04:51 AM   |  #15  
DiwatangTboom's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Tanza, Cavite
Thanks Meter: 2
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemnett

I think so.. the problem is in the usb port of my phone... so, what i have to do ? replace?

Yep.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes