Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,892 Members 42,985 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

30 second charger......

Tip us?

shayneflashindaily
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,070

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollarStrawz View Post
I thought they used a regular s3!? I thought it WAS the charger on a regular phone.
It was a s3 but they haven't gotten the battery size compatible yet cause the technology is new.....making that happen with a smaller battery is the challenge

*KCCO*2SHAYNEZ*E980*
>>>> If I or anyone else helped-you, then •Remember to hit the Thank-You Button• Or Donate<<<<

DollarStrawz
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayneflashindaily View Post
It was a s3 but they haven't gotten the battery size compatible yet cause the technology is new.....making that happen with a smaller battery is the challenge

*KCCO*2SHAYNEZ*E980*
ahh...I see...thought that was the charger on the back...not the battery. I get it now...still very exciting to see this. Imagine being out like at the airport, or mall and BOOM full charge.
LG OGP-ROM of the Day
Love setting up a a new ROM

shayneflashindaily
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,070

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollarStrawz View Post
ahh...I see...thought that was the charger on the back...not the battery. I get it now...still very exciting to see this. Imagine being out like at the airport, or mall and BOOM full charge.
Exactly....my last phone the galaxy mega 6.3 i9205 was a beast at battery life ....I also bought a mugen battery for it amd it would last me 3 days without charge ......man I miss those days lol

*KCCO*2SHAYNEZ*E980*
>>>> If I or anyone else helped-you, then •Remember to hit the Thank-You Button• Or Donate<<<<

DollarStrawz
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayneflashindaily View Post
Exactly....my last phone the galaxy mega 6.3 i9205 was a beast at battery life ....I also bought a mugen battery for it amd it would last me 3 days without charge ......man I miss those days lol

*KCCO*2SHAYNEZ*E980*
3 days?!?! dang man...I play lots of Ingress so my batterys get HAMMERED always hooked into an external battery pack always plugged in..
LG OGP-ROM of the Day
Love setting up a a new ROM
The Following User Says Thank You to DollarStrawz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]