Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

Track the Time You Waste on Social Media with Socials Addict

When you use your phone, you often don’t even realize how much time you … more

30 second charger......

OP shayneflashindaily

16th April 2014, 01:47 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Hendersonville NC
Thanks Meter: 1,132

4,093 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollarStrawz

I thought they used a regular s3!? I thought it WAS the charger on a regular phone.

It was a s3 but they haven't gotten the battery size compatible yet cause the technology is new.....making that happen with a smaller battery is the challenge

*KCCO*2SHAYNEZ*E980*
16th April 2014, 02:14 AM   |  #12  
Flag Boise
Thanks Meter: 21

75 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayneflashindaily

It was a s3 but they haven't gotten the battery size compatible yet cause the technology is new.....making that happen with a smaller battery is the challenge

*KCCO*2SHAYNEZ*E980*

ahh...I see...thought that was the charger on the back...not the battery. I get it now...still very exciting to see this. Imagine being out like at the airport, or mall and BOOM full charge.
16th April 2014, 02:15 AM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Hendersonville NC
Thanks Meter: 1,132

4,093 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollarStrawz

ahh...I see...thought that was the charger on the back...not the battery. I get it now...still very exciting to see this. Imagine being out like at the airport, or mall and BOOM full charge.

Exactly....my last phone the galaxy mega 6.3 i9205 was a beast at battery life ....I also bought a mugen battery for it amd it would last me 3 days without charge ......man I miss those days lol

*KCCO*2SHAYNEZ*E980*
16th April 2014, 03:52 AM   |  #14  
Flag Boise
Thanks Meter: 21

75 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayneflashindaily

Exactly....my last phone the galaxy mega 6.3 i9205 was a beast at battery life ....I also bought a mugen battery for it amd it would last me 3 days without charge ......man I miss those days lol

*KCCO*2SHAYNEZ*E980*

3 days?!?! dang man...I play lots of Ingress so my batterys get HAMMERED always hooked into an external battery pack always plugged in..
The Following User Says Thank You to DollarStrawz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread