Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,194 Members 52,489 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Urgent help!!!!!!!!!!

Tip us?
 
Makerrr
Old
#11  
Makerrr's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 93
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist42 View Post
Off the top of my head....

Remove battery for 20 seconds
Replace battery
Hold Volume Down and hold Power button

This should (if you've not destroyed/corrupted the the whole boot programming) load HBOOT.

Bashing away at my HTC Desire C
nothing happends man
ROM 4.1.2 Mini CM v6
Kernel NOPE 850 OC
 
Antagonist42
Old
#12  
Antagonist42's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 192
Posts: 464
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bolton
It's killed it then, only way round it is either JTAG, Service Center or sent to HTC to have it Re-Flashed... That's if it's not locked up the Security on MSM7225A SoC chip?

Bashing away at my HTC Desire C
Wanna get inside what ya got, gotta get out and find it..I found some!
THE END IS NIGH....S-OFF HERE WE COME...
The Latest ACER E320/C6 Rom From Xakep - Very Slick
ACER E320 1.005.00 ROM EUU
The Following User Says Thank You to Antagonist42 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Makerrr
Old
#13  
Makerrr's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 93
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist42 View Post
It's killed it then, only way round it is either JTAG, Service Center or sent to HTC to have it Re-Flashed... That's if it's not locked up the Security on MSM7225A SoC chip?

Bashing away at my HTC Desire C
so be it (dunno what you said here "That's if it's not locked up the Security on MSM7225A SoC chip?" )
ROM 4.1.2 Mini CM v6
Kernel NOPE 850 OC
 
Antagonist42
Old
#14  
Antagonist42's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 192
Posts: 464
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bolton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makerrr View Post
(dunno what you said here "That's if it's not locked up the Security on MSM7225A SoC chip?" )
This is why, if you've not checked, it's so easy to kill your handset.

The CPU on your phone has it's own OTP memory (OTP - One Time Programmable) which holds chip data, manufacturer data, Security data and any corruption to ANY of those bits of data can render the unit dead, especially Security, seeing as you were S-OFF you were free to write to any and all partitions but (and this is a big 'but') using software not written for this device increases the risk of it bricking, essentially the data you wrote in was 100% wrong unfortunately.


Bashing away at my HTC Desire C
Wanna get inside what ya got, gotta get out and find it..I found some!
THE END IS NIGH....S-OFF HERE WE COME...
The Latest ACER E320/C6 Rom From Xakep - Very Slick
ACER E320 1.005.00 ROM EUU
The Following User Says Thank You to Antagonist42 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Makerrr
Old
#15  
Makerrr's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 93
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist42 View Post
This is why, if you've not checked, it's so easy to kill your handset.

The CPU on your phone has it's own OTP memory (OTP - One Time Programmable) which holds chip data, manufacturer data, Security data and any corruption to ANY of those bits of data can render the unit dead, especially Security, seeing as you were S-OFF you were free to write to any and all partitions but (and this is a big 'but') using software not written for this device increases the risk of it bricking, essentially the data you wrote in was 100% wrong unfortunately.


Bashing away at my HTC Desire C
So be it I was stupid i am stupid i shall try to buy new motherboard it's around 50$
THANKS for your time and help man
ROM 4.1.2 Mini CM v6
Kernel NOPE 850 OC
 
Antagonist42
Old
#16  
Antagonist42's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 192
Posts: 464
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bolton
Not a problem

Next time though do a bit of research and that'll be $50 still in your pocket

Bashing away at my HTC Desire C
Wanna get inside what ya got, gotta get out and find it..I found some!
THE END IS NIGH....S-OFF HERE WE COME...
The Latest ACER E320/C6 Rom From Xakep - Very Slick
ACER E320 1.005.00 ROM EUU
The Following User Says Thank You to Antagonist42 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Makerrr
Old
#17  
Makerrr's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 93
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist42 View Post
Not a problem

Next time though do a bit of research and that'll be $50 still in your pocket

Bashing away at my HTC Desire C
sure man
ROM 4.1.2 Mini CM v6
Kernel NOPE 850 OC
 
Makerrr
Old
#18  
Makerrr's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 93
Join Date: Jun 2013
Hey #Antagonist42 thank's for your help JTAG worked man
ROM 4.1.2 Mini CM v6
Kernel NOPE 850 OC
 
Antagonist42
Old
#19  
Antagonist42's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 192
Posts: 464
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bolton
Nice one

Bashing away at my HTC Desire C
Wanna get inside what ya got, gotta get out and find it..I found some!
THE END IS NIGH....S-OFF HERE WE COME...
The Latest ACER E320/C6 Rom From Xakep - Very Slick
ACER E320 1.005.00 ROM EUU

Thread Tools
Display Modes