Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] vibration notification settings

OP djcyph

16th April 2014, 12:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

299 posts
going crazy over here....just install AOSP Google Edition. First time using a vanilla android rom. every notification vibrates twice. how do i change that? is there an app for it.....Ideally i just want SMS to vibrate twice, almost everything else once, and one thing long vibration.

suggestions?

thanks!
16th April 2014, 05:14 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Ma
Thanks Meter: 2,273

4,298 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djcyph

going crazy over here....just install AOSP Google Edition. First time using a vanilla android rom. every notification vibrates twice. how do i change that? is there an app for it.....Ideally i just want SMS to vibrate twice, almost everything else once, and one thing long vibration.

suggestions?

thanks!

Have you asked in that ROMs thread?? Probably get much better results that way as almost every ROM can be different and include some options and then not include others so it's really hard to say here... and you just said " aosp Google Edition" . there's a couple of those at least no??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
16th April 2014, 05:22 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

299 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistertac

Have you asked in that ROMs thread?? Probably get much better results that way as almost every ROM can be different and include some options and then not include others so it's really hard to say here... and you just said " aosp Google Edition" . there's a couple of those at least no??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

yeah no response, figured give it a go here....found an app that helps but im gonna have to leave the rom because it doesn't do usb audio out
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread