Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,180 Members 47,231 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] vibration notification settings

Tip us?

djcyph
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q] vibration notification settings

going crazy over here....just install AOSP Google Edition. First time using a vanilla android rom. every notification vibrates twice. how do i change that? is there an app for it.....Ideally i just want SMS to vibrate twice, almost everything else once, and one thing long vibration.

suggestions?

thanks!

Mistertac
Old
Thanks Meter 1230

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by djcyph View Post
going crazy over here....just install AOSP Google Edition. First time using a vanilla android rom. every notification vibrates twice. how do i change that? is there an app for it.....Ideally i just want SMS to vibrate twice, almost everything else once, and one thing long vibration.

suggestions?

thanks!
Have you asked in that ROMs thread?? Probably get much better results that way as almost every ROM can be different and include some options and then not include others so it's really hard to say here... and you just said " aosp Google Edition" . there's a couple of those at least no??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

djcyph
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistertac View Post
Have you asked in that ROMs thread?? Probably get much better results that way as almost every ROM can be different and include some options and then not include others so it's really hard to say here... and you just said " aosp Google Edition" . there's a couple of those at least no??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
yeah no response, figured give it a go here....found an app that helps but im gonna have to leave the rom because it doesn't do usb audio out