Network Unlock Trick - Genuine?

34 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
By jarrodstrachan, Member on 4th February 2014, 02:39 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th February 2014, 01:06 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 22
Originally Posted by x017in

any website where the unlock code is $15?

Fastgsm 19.99 usd
5th February 2014, 01:46 AM |#12  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 98
The method quoted here does not work on ATT NOTE 3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
5th February 2014, 08:27 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 22
Engineer Code unlock
I used to have a Note 2 and used the engineer code method as mentioned in the opening post and can confirm that it does SIM unlock the Note 2.
I haven't been able to test it on a locked Note 3 as mine is already SIM unlocked.
14th April 2014, 06:38 PM |#15  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 95
I can confirm that the 'Network unlock trick/Engineer code' did not work on my UK Vodafone network-locked International Note 3 as i could not proceed from the service mode using *#0011#. I searched the efs folder in vain for the hidden menu to activate the service mode (which appears deactivated by Samsung in 4.4). I told Vodafone customer service yesterday that i'd be going abroad and needed the unlock code for the 3 months old contract phone, and moaned and groaned about the 20 cost which was reduced to 10. Unlock code expected in a few days time.
16th April 2014, 05:23 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 1
its apparently a law now (in australia at least) that they cant lock you, you have the right to use a different sim if you want. so its pretty easy here to you just call your provider and bam it gets donw. my note 3 is thru optus and its unlocked from factory
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread