Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

It's Santa Derek time.

OP sprintuser1977

14th April 2014, 08:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Barney,Ga
Thanks Meter: 511

1,377 posts
More
I have a brand new rugged case (the black and white one) it has the inner plastic then the rubber goes over the plastic. I am giving it to the right person. All I ask is you to pass it forward.
Tell me why you need it in the comments

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app
14th April 2014, 10:24 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 32

151 posts
I need it because I'm the first person to reply. I don't have a sob story or any real special need for it besides wanting a case for my new 10.1 2014 that I bought (after coming from the 10.1 OG) so I won't do you the dishonor of lying to you. I would treat it nice and when I'm done using the tablet and case I will donate it to charity in a few years.
The Following User Says Thank You to elzeus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th April 2014, 10:47 PM   |  #3  
Flag Friedrichshafen
Thanks Meter: 441

721 posts
More
I vote for elzeus

Gesendet von meinem SM-P600 mit Tapatalk
15th April 2014, 06:00 AM   |  #4  
Flag Marlboro NJ
Thanks Meter: 182

637 posts
Donate to Me
More
Id like it to walk around the hospital with, 3rd year med student, wanna make sure i dont get bumped and drop it. And i missed out on ur give away on the note 2 case.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
16th April 2014, 02:00 AM   |  #5  
Flag Whyalla
Thanks Meter: 40

195 posts
Donate to Me
More
And the winner is, elzeus!
16th April 2014, 04:14 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
I would like because I'm just getting my first Samsung device in the mail soon! I ordered a 2014 Note 10.1 After selling my iPad mini retina to pay for it. I hopefully can be a lot more productive for school with it. It would be awesome to get a case right off the bat so I don't have to worry about dropping it going to and from classes.
16th April 2014, 05:15 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 38

271 posts
l always wanted a rugged case for my tablet which i am using the while day as it is my phone, reading material, reference and my entertainments. I basically carry it all the time. A rugged case is the most suitable case for me. But, sadly as i researched online I will cost me a bomb, 3x time more expensive compare to normal book case. I am using one with Rock Case as the brand name. The material is starting be feel rough and will start to peel off soon.

Sent from my SM-P605 using XDA Premium HD appa
16th April 2014, 05:50 AM   |  #8  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Barney,Ga
Thanks Meter: 511

1,377 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuru

l always wanted a rugged case for my tablet which i am using the while day as it is my phone, reading material, reference and my entertainments. I basically carry it all the time. A rugged case is the most suitable case for me. But, sadly as i researched online I will cost me a bomb, 3x time more expensive compare to normal book case. I am using one with Rock Case as the brand name. The material is starting be feel rough and will start to peel off soon.

Sent from my SM-P605 using XDA Premium HD appa

Check ebay. Kraken cost me $27

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread