Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,441 Members 44,075 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

It's Santa Derek time.

Tip us?

sprintuser1977
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 374
Default It's Santa Derek time.

I have a brand new rugged case (the black and white one) it has the inner plastic then the rubber goes over the plastic. I am giving it to the right person. All I ask is you to pass it forward.
Tell me why you need it in the comments

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app

elzeus
Old
Thanks Meter 32
I need it because I'm the first person to reply. I don't have a sob story or any real special need for it besides wanting a case for my new 10.1 2014 that I bought (after coming from the 10.1 OG) so I won't do you the dishonor of lying to you. I would treat it nice and when I'm done using the tablet and case I will donate it to charity in a few years.
The Following User Says Thank You to elzeus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

benni_1994
Old
Thanks Meter 432
I vote for elzeus

Gesendet von meinem SM-P600 mit Tapatalk

moabizzi
Old
Thanks Meter 176

DONATE TO ME
Id like it to walk around the hospital with, 3rd year med student, wanna make sure i dont get bumped and drop it. And i missed out on ur give away on the note 2 case.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

krico
Old
Thanks Meter 40

DONATE TO ME
And the winner is, elzeus!

mattbaar
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I would like because I'm just getting my first Samsung device in the mail soon! I ordered a 2014 Note 10.1 After selling my iPad mini retina to pay for it. I hopefully can be a lot more productive for school with it. It would be awesome to get a case right off the bat so I don't have to worry about dropping it going to and from classes.

matsuru
Old
Thanks Meter 38
l always wanted a rugged case for my tablet which i am using the while day as it is my phone, reading material, reference and my entertainments. I basically carry it all the time. A rugged case is the most suitable case for me. But, sadly as i researched online I will cost me a bomb, 3x time more expensive compare to normal book case. I am using one with Rock Case as the brand name. The material is starting be feel rough and will start to peel off soon.

Sent from my SM-P605 using XDA Premium HD appa

sprintuser1977
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuru View Post
l always wanted a rugged case for my tablet which i am using the while day as it is my phone, reading material, reference and my entertainments. I basically carry it all the time. A rugged case is the most suitable case for me. But, sadly as i researched online I will cost me a bomb, 3x time more expensive compare to normal book case. I am using one with Rock Case as the brand name. The material is starting be feel rough and will start to peel off soon.

Sent from my SM-P605 using XDA Premium HD appa
Check ebay. Kraken cost me $27

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app