[Newbie Friendly] Zooper Q&A Help Thread

Tip us?

Rickav
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_mol3y_x8 View Post
Hi is there any way to make the date show 1st 2nd 3rd 4th and so on instead of just a number

also is there any way when it comes to the song time that if I press pause half way trough a song to remember the song time so when I press play again the song time don't reset to 0.00

Any help would be great

Sent from my XT890 using xda app-developers app
For date ordinals, input the following in a Rich Text field:

Code:
[no]#Dd#[/no]

Secondly, for me, Media Utilities is a whole host of problems... Frankly, its issues overwhelm its aesthethics by a long shot. It's still in beta for a number of good reasons. Having said all of that, I don't have the same problem as you stated.

Just to double-check:

Code:
#TMU_PLAYTIME#  -  Current song time, pauses when the song does and resumes otherwise. Does NOT maintain place in song if it is fast/re-winded; continues as is and corrects itself upon the beginning of the next song.
#TMU_TRACK_LENGTH#  -  How long the song is. Usually works properly at all times.
Progress bar variables  -  Min = 0, Value = #TMU_TRACK_PERC#, Max = 100. Similar properties to #TMU_PLAYTIME#.
If you would like 20GB free, permanent and secure cloud storage space, follow me...

Owner of Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)
ROM: Alliance V5.2 | Previously Phoenix V16.7
Kernel: AGNi pureStock V3.9.4 with OC/UV Script
Recovery: Devil Touch V6.0.4.5 | Previously TWRP V2.6.3 | PhilZ Touch V5.15

...I am not a smrt man... But I try to make the most of it... Sometimes...
The Following User Says Thank You to Rickav For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dj_mol3y_x8
Old
(Last edited by dj_mol3y_x8; 11th April 2014 at 03:07 PM.)
Thanks Meter 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickav View Post
For date ordinals, input the following in a Rich Text field:

Code:
[no]#Dd#[/no]

Secondly, for me, Media Utilities is a whole host of problems... Frankly, its issues overwhelm its aesthethics by a long shot. It's still in beta for a number of good reasons. Having said all of that, I don't have the same problem as you stated.

Just to double-check:

Code:
#TMU_PLAYTIME#  -  Current song time, pauses when the song does and resumes otherwise. Does NOT maintain place in song if it is fast/re-winded; continues as is and corrects itself upon the beginning of the next song.
#TMU_TRACK_LENGTH#  -  How long the song is. Usually works properly at all times.
Progress bar variables  -  Min = 0, Value = #TMU_TRACK_PERC#, Max = 100. Similar properties to #TMU_PLAYTIME#.
Thank you the date worked well. I was using the #TMU_PLAYTIME#

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1397216659200.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	2679977  
SIII evolution ics rom for x8
testing build 4 v3 (by dj_mol3y_x8 & rishabh.raj37)
if you like my work please hit the THANKS button!!

dj_mol3y_x8
Old
Thanks Meter 387
Is there any advanced code to make the colour of text, rectangle, and status bar for ground change each hour set by a 12 hour clock
Is
1-2 red
2-3 blue
3-4 green
And so on

Thanks for any help given

SIII evolution ics rom for x8
testing build 4 v3 (by dj_mol3y_x8 & rishabh.raj37)
if you like my work please hit the THANKS button!!

Eldmor
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamameerguevo View Post
Yea. Use this [tr=23][tu]#C0TITLE#[/tu][/tr] for the event. Then use this #C6SHH:mm# for the day 7 event. Just make a condition to show the event with that last command as requirement such as an if.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
I don't think you understood what I was asking for.

Is there an way to show show events only for the next 7 days? For example, if there is an event 8 days away, don't show it.

This is my current calendar code: #C0SEEE:$#C0D#=1?All Day:#C0SHH.mm#$# | [tr=17]#C0TITLE#[/tr]

tygerchylde
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default Signal display question

I am attempting to make a small widget (1 x 1) that has time, battery level, and signal type and strength in it. Time and battery percentage were easy to do. Signal levels are a bit more complicated. My current setup is not very clean code-wise, but it works, so far as I can tell. I am using the latest Zooper Pro on a T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3, if that makes any difference to this, and I have questions.

My code reads as follows:
$#NWSTATE#=2?WiFi #NWSIG#$$#NWSTATE#=0&&#NCCONNS#=H||H+?4G #NCSIG#$$#NWSTATE#=0&&#NCCONNS#=E?2G #NCSIG#$$#NWSTATE#=0&&#NCCONNS#=4G?LTE #NCSIG#$

Nasty-looking coding, I know...

What I want to do is have it display the data type (WiFi, 4G, etc.) and the signal strength (which it does right now) but with the signal strength as a percentage instead of the ASU value or 0-9 on WiFi.

I know that I can do this by adding (in the case of cell signal) (int((#NCSIG#/31)*100))%. If I try to do this during the output phase, ie:[$#NWSTATE#=0&&#NCCONNS#=4G?LTE (int((#NCSIG#/31)*100))%$], it just displays the formula with the ASU value thrown in, no math is done.

Am I missing something, or am I trying to throw too many conditionals in the mix, or is it something beyond the scope of Zooper to do in this way?

I know the 4G code is wrong, but I can't be arsed to fix it right now, since I almost never come across H+ where I live (it's usually just H or LTE).

tygerchylde
Old
Thanks Meter 6
This is where the widget is going...
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1397361143760.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	2683059

tygerchylde
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Figured the issue out. Math cannot be done inside the output part of a conditional if there is anything else being printed. No spaces, extra letters, nothing. Had to move the signal level output part to the end of the code.

Just in case anybody else wants to be able to do this kind of thing, here's my code:

$#NWSTATE#=2?WiFi $$#NWSTATE#=0&&#NCCONNS#=H||#NWSTATE#=0&&#NCCONNS# =H+?4G $$#NWSTATE#=0&&#NCCONNS#=E?2G $$#NWSTATE#=0&&#NCCONNS#=4G?LTE $$#NWSTATE#=1&&#NCCONNS#=H||#NWSTATE#=1&&#NCCONNS# =H+?4G $$#NWSTATE#=1&&#NCCONNS#=E?2G $$#NWSTATE#=1&&#NCCONNS#=4G?LTE $$#NWSTATE#=1?(int(#NCSIG#/31*100))$$#NWSTATE#=2?(int(#NWSIG#/9*100))$$#NWSTATE#=0?(int(#NCSIG#/31*100))$%

This could probably be done more cleanly, but it works.

IronMaidenBG
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Can I make toggle widgets like Powerwidgets with Zooper?

Sorry if my post is in the wrong forum.

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1524
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMaidenBG View Post
Can I make toggle widgets like Powerwidgets with Zooper?

Sorry if my post is in the wrong forum.
Only with the help of external tools like Tasker. Zooper has no function to set settings.
Mobile: LG Nexus 4 | ROM: Paranoid Android 4.0 + Xposed | Kernel: faux Kernel
Tablet: Asus Nexus 7 (2013) | ROM: Paranoid Android 3+ | Kernel: faux Kernel

Tags
newbie help, question and answer thread, zooper widget pro