[Q] Do I Need Greenify? (Huawei Ascend P1 EmUI 1.6 B708)

OP cheppiroma

15th April 2014, 03:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 5

30 posts
More
Hi, i am using my Huawei Ascend P1 for about a half year. The major problem of since the first time i use this device is the battery performance, i could charge it twice or three times a day. A couple days ago i heard people talk in XDA about Greenify that can hibernate some apps so can save P1 battery life. Is it true the P1 battery can save by this tiny size apps Greenify? How does it really works? Oh, by the way im using Emotions UI 1.6 B708. Sorry if my english not so good.. Thanks before

Regards,
Roma A.
15th April 2014, 08:42 AM   |  #2  
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ , Where ever's Free WiFi
Thanks Meter: 89

325 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheppiroma

Hi, i am using my Huawei Ascend P1 for about a half year. The major problem of since the first time i use this device is the battery performance, i could charge it twice or three times a day. A couple days ago i heard people talk in XDA about Greenify that can hibernate some apps so can save P1 battery life. Is it true the P1 battery can save by this tiny size apps Greenify? How does it really works? Oh, by the way im using Emotions UI 1.6 B708. Sorry if my english not so good.. Thanks before

Regards,
Roma A.

Greenify hibernates the apps which you select when you are not using them. It is handy and saves battery....
Are you rooted? because it the auto-hibernation system only works when you are rooted, otherwise, you will have to click on a button named Hibernate to complete this task
The Following User Says Thank You to eatsleep For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2014, 11:23 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 5

30 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleep

Greenify hibernates the apps which you select when you are not using them. It is handy and saves battery....
Are you rooted? because it the auto-hibernation system only works when you are rooted, otherwise, you will have to click on a button named Hibernate to complete this task

Hi @eatsleep , yes my device is rooted. i already use it now, and i found it very usefull. i almost hibernate apps that no need to run in background. just leave my mail, and social media apps running. And gues, my Ascend P1 was fully charged in 02:00 AM, now in 5:25 PM the battery still at 80%..whereas i use it a lot to open path, facebook, bbm, & HD games. love it very mucho.. Thanks to you too eatsleep

Regards,
Roma A.
16th April 2014, 09:28 AM   |  #4  
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 33

131 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheppiroma

Regards,
Roma A.

howdy cheppiroma, you can use greenify to save battery but use this app to save further more juice when the phone is idle Juice Defender is the one of the best battery savers for android.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread