Recovery is not Seandroid Enforcing

Tip us?

eloscurosecreto
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Any answer to this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draven10785 View Post
I have the same thing but my phone works. It only tells me that it's not enforcing seandroid when I go into recovery. Is that normal or did my recovery not install correctly? I can use it to flash files, do backups and such so I think it's working normally. The only issue is that I coulnd't get TWRP to work, I had to find the apk on my Note 2 and flash CWM Touch to have custom recovery and every time I go to reboot from there it says that it needs to fix my root. I haven't seen anything on it, so if I am in the wrong location please direct me to where I need to go. Rooting and all isn't new to me, been doing it since I got my EVO 4G when it was released, but I am by far no expert. This KNOX crap has me kinda flustered. The root appears to stick, I can use ROM Toolbox and do what I want it to do, root checker says I have root and all, just curious about the seandroid stuff and saw this post.
I read through the thread and did not see a response to this. I too, have the "not enforcing seandroid" during boot, but everything seems to be functioning correctly. I'm currently in the process of searching the forum on how to install custom roms using Philz recovery (no luck yet, there doesn't seem to be a decent tutorial on how to do this) and once I have the ROM installed, I guess I'll see if I encounter any other issues. So far everything seems to be normal, other than the red "not enforcing seandroid" during boot. If anyone has any info on what is actually occurring, I am very interested in finding out what is going on.

hey_joe
Old
Thanks Meter 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by eloscurosecreto View Post
I read through the thread and did not see a response to this. I too, have the "not enforcing seandroid" during boot, but everything seems to be functioning correctly. I'm currently in the process of searching the forum on how to install custom roms using Philz recovery (no luck yet, there doesn't seem to be a decent tutorial on how to do this) and once I have the ROM installed, I guess I'll see if I encounter any other issues. So far everything seems to be normal, other than the red "not enforcing seandroid" during boot. If anyone has any info on what is actually occurring, I am very interested in finding out what is going on.
"Seandroid Enforcing" showing up on boot up I believe is normal when you either root your device or install custom recovery/custom rom/custom kernel. It will not have any effect on normal operation of the phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to hey_joe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Follow_and_Feel
Old
(Last edited by Follow_and_Feel; 7th April 2014 at 05:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Please Help

Hey everyone.

I read this thread like 4 times but couldn't find any solutions. I'm on android 4.4.2, don't got the reactivation lock and my phone IS already rooted.
But everytime i try to go into recovery mode it bootloops. The only reason why I can still use my phone is because i just pulled the battery, installed TWRP for 4.4. again via odin and it went into OS and everything's perfectly running, but I CAN'T USE THE RECOVERY?! Why?

I tried to flash the file hey_joe posted, but still the same thing. Can anybody help me?
I mean...It's ok for me to not have a recovery, but i really would feel better, if someone told me how to exit this?

I flashed via ODIN 3.07 and the CF-Auto-Root for SM-N9005 btw.

Root succesfull, but no recovery?! Another user had the same problem here but didn't get a reply.
I would be so thankful if somebody had a solution

Kind Regards

Follow

EDIT: I Just did it with the Recovery img from androidfilehostdotcom and IT WORKED. It's version 2.7.0.0.

Maybe this will help some people. I just flashed the wrong recovery, not the latest. GG me

chetanchauhan14
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs up Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWPhils View Post
Remember that you need to go into download mode (Volume Down + Power + Home) again to escape that 3-color, 3-line SEANDROID screen-lockup before you can interface with the older/better version of Odin.
Thanks dude .. this combination (Volume Down + Power + Home) is of great help. I also faced same issue but was not getting to download mode with Volume Down + Home.

::Begineer::
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default 56985652 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetanchauhan14 View Post
Thanks dude .. this combination (Volume Down + Power + Home) is of great help. I also faced same issue but was not getting to download mode with Volume Down + Home.

This Steps for Download Mode?