Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

tablet as a graphics tablet for PC?

OP hertsjoatmon

15th April 2014, 02:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hertfordshire (Herts)
Thanks Meter: 66

294 posts
I was wondering if there was anyway to use our tablet as a traditional tablet for using with a drawing app on PC as you would a traditional Wacom or Cintiq tablet?
15th April 2014, 03:35 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertsjoatmon

I was wondering if there was anyway to use our tablet as a traditional tablet for using with a drawing app on PC as you would a traditional Wacom or Cintiq tablet?

Maybe can just use Teamviewer then open paint and start drawing?
15th April 2014, 04:13 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

294 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hahnliang

Maybe can just use Teamviewer then open paint and start drawing?

The lag would be annoying but its better than nothing I guess.
15th April 2014, 06:58 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertsjoatmon

The lag would be annoying but its better than nothing I guess.

Maybe you can try this app VirtualTablet Lite (S-Pen). It works ok but u cannot see on tablet screen what are you doing, only on pc witch was a bit hard for me, so i used Splashtop Remote Desktop
for drawing.
16th April 2014, 09:56 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

294 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by miloslavc

Maybe you can try this app VirtualTablet Lite (S-Pen). It works ok but u cannot see on tablet screen what are you doing, only on pc witch was a bit hard for me, so i used Splashtop Remote Desktop
for drawing.

Thanks. I'm happy using CloverPaint as a standalone drawing package especially with the constant addition of new features that are making it comparable to a full windows drawing package. I just like exploring additional options so that I can make sure I'm getting the most of my tech. People pay 100s for a wacom tablet so having one I can use already included in this tablet is a great positive. I'll try out virtualtablet.
16th April 2014, 10:19 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

294 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by miloslavc

for drawing.

Thanks. I'm happy using CloverPaint as a standalone drawing package especially with the constant addition of new features that are making it comparable to a full windows drawing package. I just like exploring additional options so that I can make sure I'm getting the most of my tech. People pay 100s for a wacom tablet so having one I can use already included in this tablet is a great positive. I'll try out virtualtablet.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread