Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,558 Members 42,166 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Screen protectors

Tip us?

Greenv7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question Screen protectors

Which is the best screen protectors value-for-money?

Bobby_C
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Zagg's.

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app

Greenv7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_C View Post
Zagg's.

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app

Too expensive :/

mackster248
Old
Thanks Meter 647

DONATE TO ME
Those two dollar ones from eBay work perfectly fine for me. Comes in like a pack of 6 and feels like glass.
Carrier: T-Mobile USA
------------------------------
Current Phone:
T-Mobile LG G2 (D801)

Bobby_C
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenv7 View Post
Too expensive :/
I ordered the InvisibleShield HD from Amazon for $12 (out of stock from Amazon, $17 from the next seller). Yeah, they're not cheap but they're worth it. I've had it on my iPhone (don't ask), Kindle Fire, Nexus 7 and S3. I've tried the cheaper ones and they're not even in the same league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackster248 View Post
Those two dollar ones from eBay work perfectly fine for me. Comes in like a pack of 6 and feels like glass.
I've tried them. I ended up ripping them off if they didn't fall off by themselves.

mackster248
Old
Thanks Meter 647

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I ordered the InvisibleShield HD from Amazon for $12 (out of stock from Amazon, $17 from the next seller). Yeah, they're not cheap but they're worth it. I've had it on my iPhone (don't ask), Kindle Fire, Nexus 7 and S3. I've tried the cheaper ones and they're not even in the same league.

I've tried them. I ended up ripping them off if they didn't fall off by themselves.
They're just tricky to put on, but if you put em on correctly, they never fall off. Try wet installments then if the dry ones don't work for you. Try XO Skins.
Current Phone:
T-Mobile LG G2 (D801)

Bobby_C
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackster248 View Post
They're just tricky to put on, but if you put em on correctly, they never fall off. Try wet installments then if the dry ones don't work for you. Try XO Skins.
Zagg's is a wet application. I've had multiple replacements from them so I have a few applicator kits (spray bottle and rubber squeegee) that I use even for dry install protectors just so I don't get any lint or air bubbles. You do need to let it completely dry which can take over 24 hrs but it's cleaner and worth it. The Zagg's is good within an hour after application.

mackster248
Old
Thanks Meter 647

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Zagg's is a wet application. I've had multiple replacements from them so I have a few applicator kits (spray bottle and rubber squeegee) that I use even for dry install protectors just so I don't get any lint or air bubbles. You do need to let it completely dry which can take over 24 hrs but it's cleaner and worth it. The Zagg's is good within an hour after application.
I've had ZAGG before, I liked them but didn't like the orange peel effect of it, plus they're expensive. I'll probably give ZAGG HD a shot sometime though.
Current Phone:
T-Mobile LG G2 (D801)

super114
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I use xtremeguard since the nexus 4 time and I've been happy with result every time. I like to use wet application since it allows room for error. But they have dry application now too. There are always 80%-90% off code for when you buy 2 or more around the internet. You can also buy them for similar price on ebay too if you only want one, but i usually buy two in rare cases when I messed up, usually cost me around a dollar or two with free shipping.
Just Another Asian On XDA.

Greenv7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Opinions about this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151157250078...84.m1497.l2649