5,593,650 Members 39,232 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Guide]ICS Ring Lockscreen for Android 2.3 - Gingerbread without any third party app

Tip us?

sssomnath474
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon_Lime`s View Post
never try this . but i think you dont have some of .png files needed . did you follow guide properly . if yes i think that .png download link given miss some .png you needed . if im wrong correct me .

Sent from my GT-S5360
yup some pngs are missing

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4RinKo2 View Post
You arent wrong

Sent from my GT-S5570I
can u help me to get those pngs?

ravikanthchary
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by sssomnath474 View Post
help please at the time of recompiling C:\AndroidMultitool\Decompiled_apk\2\res\layout\lo ckscreen_greenorange.xml:10: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'src' with value '@drawable/lock_drop').
C:\AndroidMultitool\Decompiled_apk\2\res\layout\lo ckscreen_greenorange.xml:15: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'src' with value '@drawable/ic_unselect_phone').
C:\AndroidMultitool\Decompiled_apk\2\res\layout\lo ckscreen_greenorange.xml:16: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'background' with value '@drawable/ic_number_bg').
C:\AndroidMultitool\Decompiled_apk\2\res\layout\lo ckscreen_greenorange.xml:17: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'src' with value '@drawable/ic_unselect_sms').
C:\AndroidMultitool\Decompiled_apk\2\res\layout\lo ckscreen_greenorange.xml:18: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'background' with value '@drawable/ic_number_bg').
C:\AndroidMultitool\Decompiled_apk\2\res\layout\lo ckscreen_simulateics.xml:15: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'src' with value '@drawable/circle').

getting this error

Sorry for missing files but i get this lock screen which i ported a stock rom from mobile : BLU DASH 3.5 [real ICS lock - Android gingerbread:2.3.5]

Download Attachment of missing file that u got
Attached Files
File Type: zip missing files.zip - [Click for QR Code] (37.2 KB, 3 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to ravikanthchary For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sssomnath474
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravikanthchary View Post
Sorry for missing files but i get this lock screen which i ported a stock rom from mobile : BLU DASH 3.5 [real ICS lock - Android gingerbread:2.3.5]

Download Attachment of missing file that u got
1st of all you missing from a lot of png as well the lock_drop.xml is not correct so i just got those files from that device you mentioned but no lock screen..so i think you must missing something please look into it
The Following User Says Thank You to sssomnath474 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tjbearX
Old
(Last edited by tjbearX; Today at 10:26 AM.)
Thanks Meter 398
Quote:
1st of all you missing from a lot of png as well the lock_drop.xml is not correct so i just got those files from that device you mentioned but no lock screen..so i think you must missing something please look into it
i got the same thing too, the codes inside the lock_drop.xml are null .. so i iam searching now for the code inside it but unluckily i cant find one..

waiting for the dev to upload a new lock_drop.xml

sorry for my bad english anyway
Click my signature if you want Metamorphosis XPeriment v 2.0's THREAD

sssomnath474
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbearX View Post
i got the same thing too, the codes inside the lock_drop.xml are null .. so i iam searching now for the code inside it but unluckily i cant find one..

waiting for the dev to upload a new lock_drop.xml

sorry for my bad english anyway
take it but i'm sure it wont work there is alot of file missing good luck
Attached Files
File Type: rar lock_drop.rar - [Click for QR Code] (423 Bytes, 0 views)
File Type: rar drawable-hdpi.rar - [Click for QR Code] (1.20 MB, 0 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to sssomnath474 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tjbearX
Old
(Last edited by tjbearX; Today at 11:23 AM.)
Thanks Meter 398
Quote:
take it but i'm sure it wont work there is alot of file missing good luck
thanks for the files, i will try to implement it later..

i will post here if i have some improvements to this matter..haha
Click my signature if you want Metamorphosis XPeriment v 2.0's THREAD

sssomnath474
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbearX View Post
thanks for the files, i will try to implement it later..

i will post here if i have some improvements to this matter..haha
as you wish