FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Help] note 3 no download mode !

15th April 2014, 09:03 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello everyone my galaxy note 3 sm-n900 doesent have download mode, only factory mode and i cant root my phone without download mode. Can some help me with this. Thanks !
 
 
15th April 2014, 09:06 PM |#2  
thahim's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 161
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNICKche

Hello everyone my galaxy note 3 sm-n900 doesent have download mode, only factory mode and i cant root my phone without download mode. Can some help me with this. Thanks !

Press volume down+power button+home key at same time and keep holding them till your phone restarts.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
15th April 2014, 09:08 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thahim

Press volume down+power button+home key at same time and keep holding them till your phone restarts.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005

Soo need my phone too be ON then i need to help those buttons and i need to vait him to restart? Right?
15th April 2014, 09:14 PM |#4  
thahim's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 161
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNICKche

Soo need my phone too be ON then i need to help those buttons and i need to vait him to restart? Right?

Do it when your phone is on and hold the buttons till it restarts and download mode starts.
Make sure you press them at same time. Else your phone will restart normally.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
15th April 2014, 09:25 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Phone is not restarting. Phone is not original and phone is not restarting and not starting download mode .
15th April 2014, 11:03 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 334
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNICKche

Hello everyone my galaxy note 3 sm-n900 doesent have download mode, only factory mode and i cant root my phone without download mode. Can some help me with this. Thanks !


You might need to take a look here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2574886
16th April 2014, 12:27 AM |#7  
ultramag69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Waratah
Thanks Meter: 628
 
More
Mate, you're trying to get a Volkswagon to run like a Porche...
You may as well have an Experia and expect it to work like a Note 3...
16th April 2014, 09:51 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Is yours a "Genuine" NOTE 3?

As there are a lot of clones out there, and the MTK Chip sets they use = MTK6589/6592/6572 etc etc

These (so I have been told) Don't have the "Download Function"
16th April 2014, 12:33 PM |#9  
ultramag69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Waratah
Thanks Meter: 628
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by corfunewlife

Is yours a "Genuine" NOTE 3?

As there are a lot of clones out there, and the MTK Chip sets they use = MTK6589/6592/6572 etc etc

These (so I have been told) Don't have the "Download Function"

Op already said " Phone is not original and phone is not restarting and not starting download mode "...
There is no help here when the phone being asked about bears no resemblance to the Samsung Note 3...
You might need to go back to where you bought it and ask there but the chances of them knowing what you need are pretty slim...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank