Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Some Help Here! Black Screen

OP nicolaslevy91

16th April 2014, 07:59 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hello, well im really noob in this kinds of things, but after reading some things i decided to root my note 3 bcos i was having a ads problem. always every 2 seconds ads apeared on my screen, after rooting i instaled lucky patcher but after working with it, i coulnt solve the problem.

So i decided to do a wipe and hard factory settings..to wipe the problem out.. after i put format and wipe everything it rebooted and after booting up the screen keeps black, or if i turn the phone off the battery instead of charging keeps showing the with circle like loading something.

Please if you can help me would be really great.

Thanks in advance
16th April 2014, 08:17 AM   |  #2  
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 4

28 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolaslevy91

Hello, well im really noob in this kinds of things, but after reading some things i decided to root my note 3 bcos i was having a ads problem. always every 2 seconds ads apeared on my screen, after rooting i instaled lucky patcher but after working with it, i coulnt solve the problem.

So i decided to do a wipe and hard factory settings..to wipe the problem out.. after i put format and wipe everything it rebooted and after booting up the screen keeps black, or if i turn the phone off the battery instead of charging keeps showing the with circle like loading something.

Please if you can help me would be really great.

Thanks in advance

I would suggest reflashing your firmware. To do this, go to sammobile.com and download the correct firmware for your device/region. Then go in to download mode on your phone by turning the phone off and holding Home + Volume down + Power button. Then loading your firmware into odin and flash. I think if I am not mistaken odin 1.85 is suggested for use (Please someone correct me of I am wrong). If I havent been clear enough how to use odin, please refer to many of the online guides!

Hope this solves your problem.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to trader418 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2014, 08:32 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by trader418

I would suggest reflashing your firmware. To do this, go to sammobile.com and download the correct firmware for your device/region. Then go in to download mode on your phone by turning the phone off and holding Home + Volume down + Power button. Then loading your firmware into odin and flash. I think if I am not mistaken odin 1.85 is suggested for use (Please someone correct me of I am wrong). If I havent been clear enough how to use odin, please refer to many of the online guides!

Hope this solves your problem.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hello, thanks a lot for the quick answer i was reading some posts and the firmware is already downloading.. so i think im in the correct way to solve it.. so thank you, i post later what happened.
16th April 2014, 10:11 AM   |  #4  
Flag Enschede, The Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 1,012

4,050 posts
More
Next time you have an ads popup problem, use MalwareBytes...
The Following User Says Thank You to ShadowLea For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2014, 01:40 PM   |  #5  
Flag Waratah
Thanks Meter: 577

4,469 posts
LOL... Factory reset wipes most data but when you format system you REALLY need to have a firmware ready to re-install... Is like formatting your system drive in your PC and expecting it to work without an OS installed...
The Following User Says Thank You to ultramag69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2014, 02:15 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
I solve the issue, of course was the firmware that i didnt re-instaled. I have a question, i downloaded the firmware that is for my country AND for the cellphone provider.. and was jelly bean 4.3 BUT there was another firmware for my country but didnt say nothing about the company and it was kitkat 4.4 ... i installed the jeally bean.. but could i install the kitkat firmware?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramag69

LOL... Factory reset wipes most data but when you format system you REALLY need to have a firmware ready to re-install... Is like formatting your system drive in your PC and expecting it to work without an OS installed...

you are totaly rigth, i dont know why i thougth that with the format the firmware was kept untouch.

THANKS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread