Ask a question

No registration required

n00b needs HELP!!

OP roid_ragers

16th April 2014, 12:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Flame away and chuck poo...some will some wont.

Basically, have bought a Verizon M8 from the USA & I live in Sydney Australia, I paid $655.00 for the phone.

I have looked, downloaded and read multiple threads on work others are doing on here.

Can someone point me in the right direction from a n00b perspective on how to flash the phone so all the Verizon crap is gone please?

When I dial a number its adding a +1 because it thinks I'm outside the USA.

I would like to have the phone defaulted or if possible a better ROM loaded, last time I did this was on my old HTC Goole Nexus 1 phone...loooong time ago.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers RR.
16th April 2014, 02:57 PM   |  #2  
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,511

3,701 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roid_ragers

Flame away and chuck poo...some will some wont.

Basically, have bought a Verizon M8 from the USA & I live in Sydney Australia, I paid $655.00 for the phone.

I have looked, downloaded and read multiple threads on work others are doing on here.

Can someone point me in the right direction from a n00b perspective on how to flash the phone so all the Verizon crap is gone please?

When I dial a number its adding a +1 because it thinks I'm outside the USA.

I would like to have the phone defaulted or if possible a better ROM loaded, last time I did this was on my old HTC Goole Nexus 1 phone...loooong time ago.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers RR.

Have a read HERE on the Verizon forum and see if they can help, they'll know more than here on the International forum. Good luck
16th April 2014, 03:03 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 21

71 posts
More
Try this.
Disable "Home dialing" or set to "No. Use original number" in "Home dialing assistant" at: Settings > Call > "Home dialing settings"
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread