Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,797 Members 51,992 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bricked not sure what to do! please help

Tip us?

imucarmen
Old
(Last edited by imucarmen; 16th April 2014 at 12:51 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 87
Default Bricked not sure what to do! please help

So i'm new to this phone and moto phones altogether. I had rooted, put 2.7twrp on, and then flashed a couple roms tonight after getting the phone earlier today. I just went into recovery and thought since I don't have much space on the internal sd I would erase the stock rom and now the phone wont boot even though i flashed liquid smooth. I've never heard of a phone having two roms on it and definitely didn't know not to delete the stock one on this phone. Is there any way to fix this? Please tell me there is because the only reason i'm using this is because i bricked my lg g2 last week so my sister is letting me use her razr and now i've bricked it! I'm hoping there is a fix :/ thanks to whoever bothers.

I think i got it fixed.

imucarmen
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 87
I'm able to use the button combo to get the screen where i can choose recovery or fastboot and whatnot so I'm thinking I can fix this phone but I'm not sure what to do. All the threads seem to be for the xt910. can someone please show me what thread to use to fix this phone.

imucarmen
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 87
Default got it fixed

used this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2192467 and option 1 to fix it. Already had used this to root and later realised I could use it to recover a soft brick.

This is for verizon XT912 users