Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,137 Members 50,237 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Any "Other" OSīs for Honami?

Tip us?
 
AgroCPU
Old
(Last edited by AgroCPU; 15th April 2014 at 08:33 PM.) Reason: forget something^^
#1  
AgroCPU's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 193
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Cologne
Default [Q] Any "Other" OSīs for Honami?

iīm relative new with the xperia z1 so my question:

is there any other os like sailfish os,firefox os,...for our xz1?

ps are there any news about windows phone 8.1 for honami ?

thx in advance and sry for my noob questions ^^
Android Devices:
1. Sony Xperia Z1 : Deodexed Stock.108+(x)trinitykernel2.5 +Xposed
2. Sony Xperia Sola: CM11 (XperiaSTE)+Xposed+Many Mods
3. Asus MeMoPad HD7:AOSP V2+Xposed

Old:SEMC Xperia Mini Pro,Sony Xperia J,Sony Xperia M
 
hush66
Old
#2  
hush66's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 384
Posts: 810
Join Date: Apr 2010
Customised ROMs with other OS can be found under the Xperia Z1 Original Android Development section.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
 
RealiableCandy4
Old
#3  
RealiableCandy4's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 38
Posts: 160
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgroCPU View Post
iīm relative new with the xperia z1 so my question:

is there any other os like sailfish os,firefox os,...for our xz1?

ps are there any news about windows phone 8.1 for honami ?

thx in advance and sry for my noob questions ^^
Nope until other OSes start supporting KK base like CM11.
Ubuntu Touch only supports cm10.1 that android 4.2.x unless you want a phone with no camera the chances of that happening anytime soon are low.
Also ( correct me if I'm wrong) there's no fully working 4.3 base other than stock for XZ1.

But do not fear Sense 6 just got ported to N5 since N5 has nearly identical specs to Z1 a port might be coming soon. I would personally like to TRY and do that myself but exams in 3 weeks so nope.

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
AgroCPU
Old
#4  
AgroCPU's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 193
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Cologne
Quote:
Originally Posted by hush66 View Post
Customised ROMs with other OS can be found under the Xperia Z1 Original Android Development section.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
I'm not a real noob... I'm just new with z1...
Android Devices:
1. Sony Xperia Z1 : Deodexed Stock.108+(x)trinitykernel2.5 +Xposed
2. Sony Xperia Sola: CM11 (XperiaSTE)+Xposed+Many Mods
3. Asus MeMoPad HD7:AOSP V2+Xposed

Old:SEMC Xperia Mini Pro,Sony Xperia J,Sony Xperia M
 
AgroCPU
Old
#5  
AgroCPU's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 193
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Cologne
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealiableCandy4 View Post
Nope until other OSes start supporting KK base like CM11.
Ubuntu Touch only supports cm10.1 that android 4.2.x unless you want a phone with no camera the chances of that happening anytime soon are low.
Also ( correct me if I'm wrong) there's no fully working 4.3 base other than stock for XZ1.

But do not fear Sense 6 just got ported to N5 since N5 has nearly identical specs to Z1 a port might be coming soon. I would personally like to TRY and do that myself but exams in 3 weeks so nope.

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Hmm i don't like sense and i mean with other os's, something that isn't based on android(i mean with another runtime like ubuntu...i think you know what i mean^^)

And i look forward to wp8.1 at the moment...hmm just waiting for it.

Sorry for my bad english^^
Android Devices:
1. Sony Xperia Z1 : Deodexed Stock.108+(x)trinitykernel2.5 +Xposed
2. Sony Xperia Sola: CM11 (XperiaSTE)+Xposed+Many Mods
3. Asus MeMoPad HD7:AOSP V2+Xposed

Old:SEMC Xperia Mini Pro,Sony Xperia J,Sony Xperia M
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes