XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[NIGHTLY][ROM][4.4] CyanogenMod 11 for Samsung Captivate

Tip us?

p.chi
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpaik View Post
i flashed 4/5 without reading and now i'm stuck in a bootloop....3 button combo won't work...can't get into recovery to flash older build from cmupdater folder....luckily i have a jig and it does go into download mode but is there a way to undo this without having to go back to stock and redoing everything? gahhhhhh....stress
Only way I was able to do it is removing the battery, attaching usb cable to pc, holding down volume buttons and then putting the battery back in. Instant download mode. Good luck
HTC One
Galaxy S3 (i747)
Galaxy S2 (i777) - ShoStock 3 v4.0 (Daily)
Galaxy S (Captivate) - CM11 0401Nightly

pawitp
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 16685
The 20140407 NIGHTLY should be safe to flash.
Please do not use email, PM or use social network to ask for support (use the thread), ask for help on another device (I can't help without access to the device) or recommendation on the "best" device/ROM (I only know about what I use).

If you like my work, please consider donating via PayPal using the address p.pawit [at] gmail.com
(if PayPal says that it is not available, please do not mark the payment as a donation and it will go through)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pawitp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RichMD
Old
Thanks Meter 743
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawitp View Post
The 20140407 NIGHTLY should be safe to flash.
Has anyone flashed 0407 or later? I want to update my daughter's captivate - nothing fancy needed - just stable and as fast as possible for the aging device.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
AT&T Galaxy Note 2 - Currently running the flavor of the day

AT&T Galaxy Note Original
AT&T Captivate

elbonnor
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Haven't flashed an unstable CM11 yet, should be good to go. Thanks again Pawit for your continual great work for our aging Cappys. U da man!

Klitoni
Old
Thanks Meter 2
YEA thanks pawitp

Sent From My Galaxy S CyanogenMod 10.1
Samsung Captivate running CyanogenMOD 10.1 & Samsung Galaxy S2 Stock