ZQ it's exactly the same of ZL, I don't know why Brasil changed the name, I have a ZQ and installed the cyanogenmod 11 for ZL and everything works, don't worry about that. I can see you're a little insecure, so I suggest READING MORE TOPICS. And make sure that you're installing everything for xperia ZL (ODIN) and not for the Z (yuga) or Z1.
First: read this .. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2201148
READ EVERYTHING, DOOMLORD IT'S THE MAN !
AFTER READING DOOMLORD'S TOPIC: IF it's not clear, you can read http://techglen.com/2013/11/28/insta...l-with-cm-11/#
Suggestion: Use flashtools to install the custom kernel (connect the phone in fastboot mode, click on the lightning, choose fastboot mode and choose install/flash custom kernel) it's way easier than using terminal.
After installing adb drivers, sony drivers, fastboot drivers, and etc ...
1) unlock bootloader
2) download the last cm11 nightly and google apps for android 4.4.2 (search on the cyanogen site)
3) on the phone: put the .zip on the root of sdcard ........... on the pc: extract the .zip on desktop (you're just gonna use boot.img)
4) shutdown the phone, plug the cable on the phone pressing VOLUME UP ( + ) , a blue led should appear
5) open flashtools, click on the lightning and choose fastboot mode, after choose install/flash custom kernel and choose the boot.img that you placed in the desktop
6) Unplug the cable and reboot the phone (or it'll reboot by itself) WHEN SONY LOGO APPEARS (A PINK LED WILL APPEAR, this is the phone telling you that you can press volume up (+) to open recovery), so, when the pink led appear push the volume up (+)
7) Now you're in clockworkmode recovery, wipe cache/data/dalvik, flash the rom, flash the gapps, flash the supersu.zip(if you want it rooted)
8) Reboot (it may take a while, up to 5 minutes)
9) Have fun