Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,165 Members 37,454 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Copying Titanum backup folder to windows

Tip us?

mtcellph
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Default Copying Titanum backup folder to windows

I am trying to copy the contents of my Titanum backup folder to my computer by connecting my phone (LG G2 Running KitKat) to my pc via the usb cable that came with the phone and then enabling MTP transfer mode which works for the most part but when I explore the Titanum backup folder from my pc, there are no files visible despite the fact that they are clearly visible when exploring the same folder from the phone itself so my question is what do I need to do to make these files show up on my computer as well so I can complete the transfer ? I am running windows 7 pro and have the correct drivers for the device installed on my computer and have root access it that matters at all.

TIA,
MTCell

XxZombiePikachu
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1272
Well that's something with tibu and what you need to do to get them to show up is move/copy them to another folder on your phone(sometimes I move emu from the new folder to another folder to get them to appear on pc)

Sent from my LG-D800 running stock kk, rooted with philz using XDA app
The Following User Says Thank You to XxZombiePikachu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mtcellph
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu View Post
Well that's something with tibu and what you need to do to get them to show up is move/copy them to another folder on your phone(sometimes I move emu from the new folder to another folder to get them to appear on pc)

Sent from my LG-D800 running stock kk, rooted with philz using XDA app
Thanks, I just copied and pasted them to a new temp folder on my phone called "TIBU" and the files are now showing up in windows and transferring as I type this. I can then just delete the temp folder and have a copy on my PC as well as the original backup on my phone. Silly extra step, but it works. Thanks again.

MTCell