5,594,151 Members 47,263 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD]Disable EndCall Screen for Smsung Phone app(SecPhone.apk)

Tip us?
 
droidkevlar
Old
#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 297
Posts: 2,082
Join Date: Mar 2010
OP...long shot question....do you know of any way to flash this via MOP? I am KNOX 0x0 running Wicked, but not able to flash vrthemes, or at least not found a way.
Phone: S-Off HTC M8 (Gun metal)
Accessory: Google Glass 2nd Gen
 
nijel8
Old
#12  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 235
Posts: 232
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidkevlar View Post
OP...long shot question....do you know of any way to flash this via MOP? I am KNOX 0x0 running Wicked, but not able to flash vrthemes, or at least not found a way.
Don't know what MOP is but if you can push apps to /system/app then you can replace classes.dex in SecPhone.apk with the one from this zip and push it back. That's what flashing do.
 
droidkevlar
Old
#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 297
Posts: 2,082
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by nijel8 View Post
Don't know what MOP is but if you can push apps to /system/app then you can replace classes.dex in SecPhone.apk with the one from this zip and push it back. That's what flashing do.
MOP is Mobile Odin Pro...ok, good to know. I know how to do that. Thanks for the heads up.
Phone: S-Off HTC M8 (Gun metal)
Accessory: Google Glass 2nd Gen
 
oxidation868
Old
#14  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 70
Join Date: Dec 2013
Does this work on kk 4.4 base

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
 
Attackcenter
Old
#15  
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 91
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxidation868 View Post
Does this work on kk 4.4 base

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
I tested it. it does not work with Kitkat. It did not cause me any problems, it just does not work.

Could the developer please update this mod to work with Kitkat?

AC

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
 
antiochasylum
Old
#16  
antiochasylum's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 7549
Posts: 4,021
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Burleson TX

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidkevlar View Post
OP...long shot question....do you know of any way to flash this via MOP? I am KNOX 0x0 running Wicked, but not able to flash vrthemes, or at least not found a way.
Why in the world are you still Knox 0x0?? Who gives a crap about Samsungs Knox stuff. Trip your counter. If you mess it up, flash another boot loader from like the s4 or note 2, no one will ever know. Just say it won't turn on. Bam, new phone. Keeping your counter 0x0 is like having a model GF and never sleeping with her.

Your missing so many benefits of kernels and themes.



Click below to see my teams work

 
Team Asylum CM 10.1 for the Galaxy Note 2 LTE
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Galaxy Note 2 HSPA
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Nexus 4(mako)
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 For the N7000



Nexus One < Tab 7 < Xoom < Tab 10.1 < Nexus S < Galaxy S II < Tab 7 Plus < Galaxy Nexus < Galaxy Note N7K < Nexus 7 < Galaxy S III < AT&T Galaxy S III < Galaxy Note II < Nexus 4 < Nexus 7 2013 < Galaxy Note 3 < Nexus 5
 
droidkevlar
Old
#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 297
Posts: 2,082
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by antiochasylum View Post
Why in the world are you still Knox 0x0?? Who gives a crap about Samsungs Knox stuff. Trip your counter. If you mess it up, flash another boot loader from like the s4 or note 2, no one will ever know. Just say it won't turn on. Bam, new phone. Keeping your counter 0x0 is like having a model GF and never sleeping with her.

Your missing so many benefits of kernels and themes.
Reason I didn't want to trip it was for resale value. I've already sold the phone and moved on. Thanks though.

sent from my m8 in my pants
Phone: S-Off HTC M8 (Gun metal)
Accessory: Google Glass 2nd Gen
 
hucesar1017
Old
#18  
hucesar1017's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 231
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New Mexico

 
DONATE TO ME
You convinced me though!

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...