Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,909 Members 37,849 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Who has changed from s4 to s5 please get in.

Tip us?

fl3nd3r
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I switched from s4. On top of being lag free (as stated by italia0101) it's impressive the touch responsiveness. The back cover its a good choice: you can hold the phone more safely, the soft touch feeling is great. On the negative side, I don't like the usb cover.
To me it's worth each single cent!

21cdb
Old
Thanks Meter 57
I upgraded from an S4, and I like it. The screen is the major selling point for me, as is the fact that it's water proof. So far it seems to be faster than the S4, and I can't wait until we get AOSP ROMs on it. I haven't played around much with the camera yet, but a potentially better camera (from the reviews) was another reason I upgraded.

I don't agree with the back cover comment, to me the phone is like a bar of soap and slips out of my hand way too easily. I should be getting a Ringke slim cover for it today that should help. FWIW I have the white version, I read somewhere that it was more slippery than the black version but I don't know if that's true.