XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REF] Gear manager downloads, current version: 1.7.031004 | 2014-03-16

Tip us?

NakedFaerie
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerheels View Post
Gear Manager and Gear Fit manager can be (re)installed directly from Samsung Apps which has also been updated this morning.

I have just re installed Gear Manager onto my S3 4.3. No pairing needed, it looks like it has remembered my Gear.....

Update: 1:30pm pm Program overlays message "Installing addtional software" - looks like a patch has been released....

If this install works I'll let you know.
I just reinstalled GM 4 times. I'm having the less problems with 1.6
If you dont want to have Samsung Apps auto update just untick the box for that app. It says there is an update but it wont update it.
For some reason I dont see the Fit Manager anymore. What I did was install it then went to Titanium Backup and Froze it then I uninstalled it and now its not there. Should try that with v2.0 of GM and see if that stops it from updating as it is a different app to v1.6.

If you do the update like you said go have a look through your app manager and see all the double apps. its got a lot of those gold GM apps and a lot of the new white GM apps. NOt sure which it will use but its just been doubled so best is to go there and delete everything and start from scratch and only have 1 copy of all those apps. There will be lots of clashing apps. The worst install I had today was when I did that, I synced the Gear with GM 1.6 then upgraded to 2.0 and it kept crashing and had problems. I just deleted everything and installed 1.6 and now its all working again and no crashes except for trying to install Evernote, that never installs properly anymore, it says its installing for ages and just wont stop still I kill the SA app and it says its installed after that.

I will wait for v2.1 before I try again as this is buggy as hell. And I doubt they will update anything for the Gear1 as they will be concentrating on the Gear2 from now on. To $amsung the Gear one is dead from now on the second the Gear 2 gets released.
-= COZ I CAN =-

azerty-666
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty-666 View Post
Just try and still not working i got a message telling me my gear is not compatible with the app.
New installation of app. Now it works. I get official package for a friend Who just get the New Gear 2 lite and it seems we have V1.7 and V2 on the same apk file

Envoyé de mon GT-N7100 en utilisant Tapatalk

Killerheels
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Well after a full re install of gear manager and gear itself it's working!

djskipellis
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default New gear manager

I got a new gear manager today. 1.7.040401 ? When I try to search this on the net I get nothing....anyone seen this version yet?

Brendo
Old
Thanks Meter 405

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by djskipellis View Post
I got a new gear manager today. 1.7.040401 ? When I try to search this on the net I get nothing....anyone seen this version yet?
Did you check my thread? (check download link in my sig) It was released two days ago
Samsung Galaxy S IV (i9505) | 16GB
[ROM: Stock JB 4.3 | XXUEML6 | MODEM GSM/LTE: XXUEML4/XXUBMH1 | BL: PRE-KNOX | K: AUSDIM | RECOVERY: PhilZ]
DOMINATION | XPOSED

OTHER DEVICES:

Google Nexus 5 | 32GB

Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 (P7310) | 32Gb

[ROM: Jellybean 4.3 | CM10.2 | CPU: 1.4ghz]

Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 (T520) | 16Gb

Pebble (Kickstarter)
Galaxy Gear (Null_)
Google Glass (Explorer)
--------
My Android Downloads
--------
OPTUS Post Paid | 3 UK PAYG | Orange France Pre Paid

henklbr
Old
Thanks Meter 171
I've NO problems at all with the new Gear Manager

Greetzzz, Henk.
===========================
Asus Nexus 7 2013 LTE 32GB
Android-version: 4.4.2
Build-number: KOT49H
Build Info: Wed Nov 20 14:50:44 PDT 2013
Kernel-version: 3.4.0-gac9222c android-build@vpbs1.mtv.corp.google.com #1

Baseband-version: DEB-G00_2.37.0_1024
The Following User Says Thank You to henklbr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Enigma Hall
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Ok. What is the best for a galaxy s2? My gear was just arrived, and i dont kwno if i must instal the last gear manager or another earlyer version.

Tags
download, gear manager