[ROM][AOSP][Nightly/Release] CarbonRom KitKat [m7]

Tip us?

4D3
Old
Thanks Meter 185

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by qkall View Post
Sorry totally forgot I have 3/31 uploading now. No big changes from current nightly

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Llamas with Hats 5: https://youtu.be/71iZieJWmmk

thanks, do you have the link?

"Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate" - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

S-ON FASTBOOT FLASHER
The DEFINITIVE MTTY THREAD MARK 2 HD2 Edition
The DEFINITIVE MTTY THREAD DIAMOND Edition

-
Donate

qkall
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Lmao - these are th results of being on vacation and drinking beer all day. I thought I did. I just downloaded the latest nightly with in a minute so it should be fine now. Either way I'll upload it now and edit this post when it's done.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r0qvhy

4D3
Old
Thanks Meter 185

DONATE TO ME
Just instaled the lastest nightly, i am trying to customise the ties in the dropdown status bar, but i cant seem to do anything.

any time i drag an icon to the delete tile the icon jumps back to its originl position, also when i press the add tile, nothing happens!

any one got any idea?

"Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate" - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

S-ON FASTBOOT FLASHER

-
Donate

qkall
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Can anyone build the latest nightly? They apparently haven't built officially for close to a week...

4D3
Old
Thanks Meter 185

DONATE TO ME
could someone peasse upload the astest nightly? anytime i click the download link i get a warning saying "Site blocked" i think the network admin have blocked access to the site!!

S-ON FASTBOOT FLASHER

-
Donate

Froschfinger
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hi there,

I would like to know what Kernels you're all using? I tried one that put me into a bootloop, so I returned to Lunar immediately. So far any experience?

Best

froscher

qkall
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Team sevens works pretty good. I've had deep sleep issues with smartass_esp but regular smartass works fine. Good battery life and the HTC logo can be configured to be a button.

Edit - the carbonrom team is having any of issues... Check their g+ for more information.