5,605,519 Members 45,328 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Eclipse Note 3 TW - 1.1 (3/11/14) - Real AOSP styling Light & Dark themes!

Tip us?

kvirus11
Old
Thanks Meter 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by XzxBATTxzX View Post
definitely getting back on this rom after school. hopefully i can get the battery life issues squashed. or get my rom going haha. wish i wasnt a broke high school kid and could get galaxy gadgets though
Battery issues squashed?

Like what exactly...

I usually play spirit stones/ tower of savior for a good 4 hours a day and still with all that usage, I can go a good 10 hours before I hit the 20% mark.

No gaming, and normal usages equals easily 2 days w/o a charge..

Let me help you to love this rom.

I installed this back after the 3/11 update and some app freezings via TB same day and haven't done jack poop to my phone since except love it with this Rom.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kvirus11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Epic 4g
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvirus11 View Post
Battery issues squashed?

Like what exactly...

I usually play spirit stones/ tower of savior for a good 4 hours a day and still with all that usage, I can go a good 10 hours before I hit the 20% mark.

No gaming, and normal usages equals easily 2 days w/o a charge..

Let me help you to love this rom.

I installed this back after the 3/11 update and some app freezings via TB same day and haven't done jack poop to my phone since except love it with this Rom.
Yes sir...

I can attest that this ROM has given me ZERO issues. No freezing, force closes, no lag, & all of the S-Pen TW features that work just like it came right out of the box stock.

This ROM is epic on battery without Greenify, but with Greenify installed it's actually a marvel in the battery department.

My hat goes off to Nitro. It's incredible that he can make such a fabulous AOSP ROM that has ALL the killer S-Pen TW features that makes the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 the unique mobile device that it is.

Again Nitro, THANK YOU!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Epic 4g For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kvirus11
Old
Thanks Meter 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic 4g View Post
Yes sir...

I can attest that this ROM has given me ZERO issues. No freezing, force closes, no lag, & all of the S-Pen TW features that work just like it came right out of the box stock.

This ROM is epic on battery without Greenify, but with Greenify installed it's actually a marvel in the battery department.

My hat goes off to Nitro. It's incredible that he can make such a fabulous AOSP ROM that has ALL the killer S-Pen TW features that makes the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 the unique mobile device that it is.

Again Nitro, THANK YOU!!!
I couldn't agree more. The simple yet fantastic fact that the pen is completely functional is more than enough. Coming from the S4 and all the really minor but accumulate issues I had over all the roms, to know that Nitro hit this completely AND maintained all the functionality that make this phone so incredible is really a true hats off.

I was really skeptical on how any rom would run on this given all the getting root hurdles...glad all it took was to install this to remove any doubt.

Thanks again Nitro and harley. Y'all never get enough credit for what you do.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kvirus11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lentm
Old
Thanks Meter 14
How do I get into service mode?

0011 and 27663368378 dont work...

I enabled hiddenmenu but still no luck.

Any idea?
Samsung Galaxy Nexus of Verizon Wireless
Nexus 7 16GB Wi-Fi
*Why iDisk, when Dropbox is free? CLICK!*

Harleydroid
Old
Thanks Meter 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvirus11 View Post
I couldn't agree more. The simple yet fantastic fact that the pen is completely functional is more than enough. Coming from the S4 and all the really minor but accumulate issues I had over all the roms, to know that Nitro hit this completely AND maintained all the functionality that make this phone so incredible is really a true hats off.

I was really skeptical on how any rom would run on this given all the getting root hurdles...glad all it took was to install this to remove any doubt.

Thanks again Nitro and harley. Y'all never get enough credit for what you do.

Nitro deserves all the thanks.
The only thing I did was round up all the Eclipse faithfuls to get this fantastic rom on our N3's.
But you are correct Nitro don't get the recognition the lengths he goes writing Eclipse for everyone.

Tapped via my Blacked out Eclipsed Note 3

kvirus11
Old
Thanks Meter 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleydroid View Post
Nitro deserves all the thanks.
The only thing I did was round up all the Eclipse faithfuls to get this fantastic rom on our N3's.
But you are correct Nitro don't get the recognition the lengths he goes writing Eclipse for everyone.

Well...The only thing I do is round up video of thieves and then turn it into my boss and start the interrogation/investigation process...
Never sell yourself short man. You do more and are responsible for more than you give yourself credit for.

Nitro is the architect of this awesome product..but you are the marketing support.

Lol. I appreciate both of you.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kvirus11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Harleydroid
Old
Thanks Meter 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by lentm View Post
How do I get into service mode?

0011 and 27663368378 dont work...

I enabled hiddenmenu but still no luck.

Any idea?
What are you wanting to get accomplished in service mode?

lentm
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleydroid View Post
What are you wanting to get accomplished in service mode?

Im trying to turn off battery saving mode on wifi and open up band 4

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Samsung Galaxy Nexus of Verizon Wireless
Nexus 7 16GB Wi-Fi
*Why iDisk, when Dropbox is free? CLICK!*

Harleydroid
Old
Thanks Meter 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by lentm View Post
Im trying to turn off battery saving mode on wifi and open up band 4

I could be wrong but I think band 4 is automatically enabled. @nitroglycerine33 will have to chime in and let us know for sure.
I haven't messed with service mode at all.

leyvatron
Old
Thanks Meter 277
Yeah, band 4 was enabled with the new baseband MJE

Follow me and my Android videos on YouTube if you want. Remember to click Thanks and Subscribe.
Join my Facebook group - Everybody is welcome

Google+ Add me

The Following User Says Thank You to leyvatron For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]