FORUMS

Hands-on With T-Mo LG G4 and Q&A

XDA Senior Member WinDroidGuy posted a hands-on video of the T-Mobile LG G4, and he is now … more

Quick Notes – Notification Panel Reminders

This app by XDA Senior Member yogi.306 is a quick and productive tool that … more

Who Is Your Favorite YouTuber That Covers Mobile?

There are dozens of talented YouTubers who cover mobile, but we want to know which … more

Galaxy S6 Shipping with Different Camera Models

One of the Galaxy S6’s most flaunted features is its spectacular camera, its 16MP … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Help: stucked TAMPERED LOCKED S-ON

Modding.MyMind
16th April 2014, 12:27 PM |#41  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorCic

Sorry for the misunderstanding, so now using twrp i make a backup;
than remaining in twrp a use the restore button?

Exactly . It will place your backup on your sdcard under a folder called TWRP.

It will basically back up your current Rom you are using to include your current boot.img and when you need to restore your device using that back up you just go in to TWRP and press restore to select your back up.

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
16th April 2014, 12:34 PM |#42  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modding.MyMind

Exactly . It will place your backup on your sdcard under a folder called TWRP.

It will basically back up your current Rom you are using to include your current boot.img and when you need to restore your device using that back up you just go in to TWRP and press restore to select your back up.

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

Ok thanks, as soon as possible i'll try it
but i'm wondering..now that something work can i put some rom or ruu that certainly will work?
16th April 2014, 04:18 PM |#43  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorCic

Ok thanks, as soon as possible i'll try it
but i'm wondering..now that something work can i put some rom or ruu that certainly will work?

I managed to s-off with facepalm and super cid, installed the stock 4.0 ruu..now it's donloading the updates!





Thanks to who helped me!!!
Last edited by VictorCic; 16th April 2014 at 04:23 PM. Reason: error
The Following User Says Thank You to VictorCic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2014, 05:43 PM |#44  
old.splatterhand's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Saturn III
Thanks Meter: 1,767
 
Donate to Me
More
Nice
The Following User Says Thank You to old.splatterhand For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Modding.MyMind
16th April 2014, 06:03 PM |#45  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorCic

I managed to s-off with facepalm and super cid, installed the stock 4.0 ruu..now it's donloading the updates!





Thanks to who helped me!!!

Now hold on to that ruu and make a backup

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes