5,594,151 Members 46,863 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Official][4.4.2] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Qualcomm Intl Galaxy S4

Tip us?

SnoopyDog
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Anyone found out how to enable the dual boot option?
Quote:
dualboot: add menu item under advanced to set bootmode
As far as i understand it must be enabled in the recovery (?)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Tjoffe66
Old
Thanks Meter 9
In the latest nightly 16/4 I get FC when trying to make a call. Anyone else?

SnoopyDog
Old
Thanks Meter 84
For the ones of you who have problems with Google Soundsearch crashing: it has nothing to do with this ROM, it is "only" a problem of the recommended gapps package for this ROM. When i use another gapps package, sound search works fine!

The Following User Says Thank You to SnoopyDog For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

simonbigwave
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopyDog View Post
For the ones of you who have problems with Google Soundsearch crashing: it has nothing to do with this ROM, it is "only" a problem of the recommended gapps package for this ROM. When i use another gapps package, sound search works fine!

Do we just flash a different gapps over this one? Any other steps? Did u need wipe cache and Dalvik? Tia
"Did my post help you? Did you like my post? Do you dislike me? Regardless, hit the Thanks button! "

Phones, phones, phones (to many to list here)..so many...(did i say phones)?

To all my haters click here

Milamber
Old
Thanks Meter 122
If ART worth enabling?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

knirirr
Old
Thanks Meter 9
For roughly the last 10 days I've had a problem with nightlies where the phone will claim that the sim card has disappeared and it must be rebooted. This may go a day or two without happening or it might happen several times per day, every 30 minutes. Has anyone else seen it, or could anyone offer any suggestions as to the cause?

HANDSY
Old
Thanks Meter 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by knirirr View Post
For roughly the last 10 days I've had a problem with nightlies where the phone will claim that the sim card has disappeared and it must be rebooted. This may go a day or two without happening or it might happen several times per day, every 30 minutes. Has anyone else seen it, or could anyone offer any suggestions as to the cause?
I've never had any sort of issue like what you describe in any of the stock or custom roms I've flashed. Test with a stock ROM but it could be a hardware fault or the sim card itself. T

beastobadness
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by knirirr View Post
I had this problem when I first used cm11, the phone wouldn't connect to my carrier on reboot and asked for me to insert a sim until I fastboot, it may not work for you but it solved my problem.

All I did was to remove my sim lock and everything was fine!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk