Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,150 Members 44,921 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Z2 accessories and stuff

Tip us?

sdfgsteve
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default 23565364 12341234

Quote:
Originally Posted by numskull View Post
Not got the phone yet but i do have the s line gel case, and i have magnitic charging lead on its way. I will be getting the noise cancelling headphones and the srs btx300 speaker along with a £50 pound google play voucher. Im upgrading a contract but i believe the headphones are included as standard in the box (at least in the uk they are) and i think the speaker comes with pre orders of sim free model
Does the s-line case have an opening for the magnetic charger? There have been discussion on that elsewhere on the forum, and I rather like the s-line cases.

numskull
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdfgsteve View Post
Does the s-line case have an opening for the magnetic charger? There have been discussion on that elsewhere on the forum, and I rather like the s-line cases.

No just the one for the door, also unlike others no cutouts on the right hand side, power, camera buttons and sd door are covered

sdfgsteve
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by numskull View Post
No just the one for the door, also unlike others no cutouts on the right hand side, power, camera buttons and sd door are covered
You're going to have fun taking it out each time

I guess that the magnetic charging doesn't work for data? I tether my phone to my computer, it would be ideal if I didn't have to faff around with the usb port door every time.

kkkok8051
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Singapore starhub bad.
Why bad? Because inside the box you only get as below:

Z2 device
Usb cable
Charger
What the fxxk earphone(no cancellation headphone)
And some Documents

That all, nothing. Pay the high price get the low spec!!!!!!!!!! Damd!!!!!

Sent for my Xperia Z2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1397613625330.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	2688903  

numskull
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdfgsteve View Post
You're going to have fun taking it out each time

I guess that the magnetic charging doesn't work for data? I tether my phone to my computer, it would be ideal if I didn't have to faff around with the usb port door every time.
tell me about it...... i plan on only ever opening them doors once to put sd card n whatnot in, then they staying shut. yeah ive read the magnetic bit only charges, shame, woulda been so much better if it could do data

stress40
Old
Thanks Meter 12
I have the sony case and a 32gb sd card (san disk ultra) sitting on the computer desk laughing at me just now... and my S3 laughing at me even harder cause I don't have a Z2 for my extras yet. Also getting the charging dock IF and WHEN my Z2 arrives lmao...