Post Reply

Z2 accessories and stuff

OP emptybox333

15th April 2014, 10:00 PM   |  #11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
23565364 12341234
Quote:
Originally Posted by numskull

Not got the phone yet but i do have the s line gel case, and i have magnitic charging lead on its way. I will be getting the noise cancelling headphones and the srs btx300 speaker along with a £50 pound google play voucher. Im upgrading a contract but i believe the headphones are included as standard in the box (at least in the uk they are) and i think the speaker comes with pre orders of sim free model

Does the s-line case have an opening for the magnetic charger? There have been discussion on that elsewhere on the forum, and I rather like the s-line cases.
15th April 2014, 10:16 PM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
186 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdfgsteve

Does the s-line case have an opening for the magnetic charger? There have been discussion on that elsewhere on the forum, and I rather like the s-line cases.


No just the one for the door, also unlike others no cutouts on the right hand side, power, camera buttons and sd door are covered
15th April 2014, 10:26 PM   |  #13  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by numskull

No just the one for the door, also unlike others no cutouts on the right hand side, power, camera buttons and sd door are covered

You're going to have fun taking it out each time

I guess that the magnetic charging doesn't work for data? I tether my phone to my computer, it would be ideal if I didn't have to faff around with the usb port door every time.
16th April 2014, 03:04 AM   |  #14  
kkkok8051's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kl
Thanks Meter: 51
 
229 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Singapore starhub bad.
Why bad? Because inside the box you only get as below:

Z2 device
Usb cable
Charger
What the fxxk earphone(no cancellation headphone)
And some Documents

That all, nothing. Pay the high price get the low spec!!!!!!!!!! Damd!!!!!


Sent for my Xperia Z2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1397613625330.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	2688903  
16th April 2014, 09:06 AM   |  #15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
186 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdfgsteve

You're going to have fun taking it out each time

I guess that the magnetic charging doesn't work for data? I tether my phone to my computer, it would be ideal if I didn't have to faff around with the usb port door every time.

tell me about it...... i plan on only ever opening them doors once to put sd card n whatnot in, then they staying shut. yeah ive read the magnetic bit only charges, shame, woulda been so much better if it could do data
16th April 2014, 06:16 PM   |  #16  
stress40's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Riihimäki, Finland
Thanks Meter: 36
 
178 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
I have the sony case and a 32gb sd card (san disk ultra) sitting on the computer desk laughing at me just now... and my S3 laughing at me even harder cause I don't have a Z2 for my extras yet. Also getting the charging dock IF and WHEN my Z2 arrives lmao...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Z2 General by ThreadRank