5,605,685 Members 48,244 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME][JB 4.3] HeXaReD v2.0 | ---------- Released ---------- | 14/04/14

Tip us?
 
sagar29
Old
(Last edited by sagar29; 15th April 2014 at 05:51 AM.)
#81  
sagar29's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 137
Posts: 59
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Area 51
Plz fix settings and brightness icons

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-15-10-08-21.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	2687206  
 
Levered
Old
#82  
Levered's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1157
Posts: 1,198
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Malaysia

 
DONATE TO ME
Finally

but seen not get translucent nav bar right?

btw nice

 
Vaith
Old
#83  
Vaith's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 379
Posts: 1,622
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagar29 View Post
Plz fix settings and brightness icons

V2 it's for KitKat. Install V1
SE T630╠══╣SE K510i╠══╣SE K750i╠══╣SE Cybershoot™ K800i╠══╣SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro╠══╣SE Xperia Neo V╠══╣SE Xperia Arc S╠══╣SONY Xperia P╠══╣SONY Xperia S╠══╣Sony Xperia Z ╠══╣Sony Xperia Z1 ♥
 
niaboc79
Old
#84  
niaboc79's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 25676
Posts: 5,635
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Enghien

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levered View Post
Finally

but seen not get translucent nav bar right?

btw nice
Status bar and navigation bar are KitKat gradient.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1397556752136.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	2687610

Envoyé de mon C6603 en utilisant Tapatalk
- You want to help me to support more devices? Read this

- If you like my work, Hit -

- Don't use any part of my work WITHOUT my autorization! | You don't like my reply? Read this

The Following User Says Thank You to niaboc79 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
abhaykelkar
Old
(Last edited by abhaykelkar; 16th April 2014 at 06:52 AM.)
#85  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 124
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Thane
Quote:
Originally Posted by niaboc79 View Post
Status bar and navigation bar are KitKat gradient.

Attachment 2687610

Envoyé de mon C6603 en utilisant Tapatalk
As you have said, is v2 compatible with 4.1.2. I am on eXintenZ 2.05 xperia s.
While installing v2 APK, its giving me parsing error. I downloaded it twice, still same error.
 
niaboc79
Old
#86  
niaboc79's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 25676
Posts: 5,635
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Enghien

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhaykelkar View Post
As you have said, is v2 compatible with 4.1.2. I am on eXintenZ 2.05 xperia s.
While installing v2 APK, its giving me parsing error. I downloaded it twice, still same error.
I have never said that it was compatible with JB 4.1.2

It can be converted but will not work like that.

Envoyé de mon C6603 en utilisant Tapatalk
- You want to help me to support more devices? Read this

- If you like my work, Hit -

- Don't use any part of my work WITHOUT my autorization! | You don't like my reply? Read this

 
abhaykelkar
Old
#87  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 124
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Thane
Quote:
Originally Posted by niaboc79 View Post
I have never said that it was compatible with JB 4.1.2

It can be converted but will not work like that.

Envoyé de mon C6603 en utilisant Tapatalk
Check post no 74 and you will remember what you have said. It may happen that v2 is not compatible but thats what you have said.
 
niaboc79
Old
#88  
niaboc79's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 25676
Posts: 5,635
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Enghien

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhaykelkar View Post
Check post no 74 and you will remember what you have said. It may happen that v2 is not compatible but thats what you have said.
"Yes, I will convert it and nearly all will be there"

Where are you understanding that v2 is the converted to 4.1.2 version?
- You want to help me to support more devices? Read this

- If you like my work, Hit -

- Don't use any part of my work WITHOUT my autorization! | You don't like my reply? Read this

 
abhaykelkar
Old
#89  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 124
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Thane
Quote:
Originally Posted by niaboc79 View Post
"Yes, I will convert it and nearly all will be there"

Where are you understanding that v2 is the converted to 4.1.2 version?
yes, thats what it means. Its simple that i asked you will v2 be compatible with 4.1.2 and you said yes. So i asked the same thing. It seems you have not converted it.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes